Ontario Consumers Home Services / Ontario Consumers Home Services vs Water Heaters Rental

1 2225 Sheppard Ave East, Ottawa, ON, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 8668839121

I have signed a contract with Ontario consumers Home Services for water heaters, Air Conditioning and furnace system and all are working like a charm for 3 years already. We have signed up for Rent & Relax program and never looked back.

Recently, Ontario Consumers Home Services representative visited our home and replaced the water heater with a high energy efficient one at FREE of cost. I found their work from beginning to the end extremely satisfactory. They were very professional and knew what they were doing. They were punctual and at the end they cleaned up and were careful not to leave a mess or dirty anything. I was very pleased with their workmanship.

I am sure many have received the same experience with their services guys.

Kr
Apr 21, 2013

More Ontario Consumers Home Services Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Jan 22, 2013
    Ontario Consumers Home Services - High bills after system installation
    Ontario Consumers Home Services

Had new air conditioner installed by Ontario Consumers Home Services in 2009. Since then a new unit was installed. They had a rep look at unit and all we got what was wrong from duct work to unit installed by electric company. What was not taken into consideration was the high electric bills we had.

• He
      Apr 21, 2013

I called Ontario Consumers Home Services Customer Support requesting furnace repair. We scheduled an appointment first thing in the morning. Service technician Gus, came out, he was super friendly and really helpful in explaining the problem to me. Will definitely continue to use Ontario Consumers Home Services! You guys are awesome!