Onstar / Customer service
Avoid onstar at all costs. Terrible customer service. They kept pushing me over and over again to buy their hands-free phone minutes and other services which I did not want. I had to tell them REPEATEDLY with growing frustration that I was not interested in buying anything extra. Then after that, they kept asking for my debit and credit card numbers to put on file. Needless to say I declined to give them that information and was fed up at this point and started yelling and cursing at them. It was borderline harassment!! My first contact with them the "welcome call" did anything but make me feel welcome. I was very close to taking the car back to the dealer and asking for my money back, but I do love my new Cruze. I'll only buy another GM vehicle in the future if I don't have to deal with Onstar again.
Bottom line: Do not waste your time or money with onstar. It's not even needed! Our cellphones can do everything onstar can do, better! I know my Blackberry certainly does!
More Onstar Complaints & Reviews
- Onstar.com - Unhappy with OnStar service! 
- Onstar - unauthorized charges and useless service 
- Onstar - they sent survey card can't log on 
- Onstar - Misleading information
- Onstar - refund to Visa credit card
- Onstar - renewal fraud
- Onstar - the fees! and no multi car family discount...
- Onstar - didn’t work when needed
- on star - False charging
- Onstar - unaccptable service