onSale.com / Stay far away from them!

Ordered a laser printer for a small business office, found Onsale.com through bizrate.com-the company was rated very well by consumers it said. So I ordered the printer on a Friday, came to work on Monday and got an email and a phone call from some other company saying my credit card was denied (it wasnt) and please call them with my credit card number and my order number. I called onsale.com, not this other company, to see if the email was really through them or if it was from someone that got my information somehow. The phone system at onsale.com is horrible, you cant navigate through the buttons it tells you to use, all customer service representatives I spoke to were foreign and difficult to understand, and they werent concerned at all that an odd company had possibly gotten my information from them. I got nowhere on the phone, I emailed them and got no response. Then I went back to Bizrate's website and actually read the customer reviews, this place got HORRIBLE reviews! I'd advise everyone to stay far away from them!

More onSale.com Complaints & Reviews

Plus onSale.com - Horrible service! [4]
Plus onSale.com - Beware [4]

A  16th of Mar, 2008 by
performancehealthusa.com buyer beware, file a chargeback at your local bank and get your account number changed to stop the automatic payments from going thru!