onSale.com / Horrible service!

I bought a laptop from them and I got a call days later saying they wanted to verify something. Almost 5 days later they keep on telling me they need to do all kinds of verification and I have not gotten my order. I will never do business with them and please don't do business with them. They are the worst company out there.

Br

More onSale.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ma
  20th of Dec, 2007

Worst customer service I have ever experienced. Ordered 2 fax machines that we needed for business. OnSale.com sent me an email stating there was a problem with the credit card and that I needed to call the credit card processing department at 1-800-682-1042 to resolve it. I called, sat on hold for 25 minutes, got disconnected. Called again, person answered after 30 minutes, then disconnected me when he attempted to place me on hold. Called 2 more times only to sit on hold and be disconnected without reaching a person. Called customer service and they claimed "well, we are really busy". Then I said, so what am I supposed to do to get this order. Customer services claimed to get someone from credit card processing on the phone immediately, and when they went to transfer/connect me, guess what? I got disconnected. DO NOT ORDER FROM ONSALE.COM NO MATTER HOW TEMPTING THE PRICE MAY BE

Da
  28th of Jan, 2008

I can attest to the problems described above from OnSale.com. I was charged 3 times for the same item. One charge they apparently caught, and recredited. However, they then proceeded to charge my card again TWICE more. When I called customer service, I got someone who spoke broken English and disconnected me while trying to transfer me to this mysterious credit card department at the 800-682-1042 number above. I called back, waited on hold another 10 minutes, and the same rep answered again. I think he himself must be the entire customer service department for OnSale.com. I told him he had just disconnected me. He said, "Oh yeah, sorry about that." Then he put me on silent hold for about 15 mins. He finally picked up again, told me the credit card dept was too busy and would I please call them back later. He gave me that number above and hung up.

I have yet to be able to get in touch with said "credit card department" which I think is actually a third party credit processing company, because I've found the same number listed on eCost.com's web site. I am disputing the charge directly with Bank Of America now.

STAY AWAY FROM ONSALE.COM (and I would recommend staying away from eCost.com too since they apparently use the same company).

Ri
  13th of May, 2008

I too was subjected to the same silly credit card "verification" process when attempting to purchase a flat panel monitor. When I inquired into why this was necessary, the representative could not really answer this simple question. From my perspective, I could see the pending charge on my credit card and all they needed to do was ship my order. After re-confirming what I ordered with the representative, I gave them the option of simply shipping or canceling the order. Amazingly, they chose to cancel the order. Needless to say, I will not be doing any future business with onsale.com or any of their sister sites (PC Mall, Mac Mall, etc.). Be afraid, be very afraid.

Du
  18th of Feb, 2009

the people at onsale.com is a asian ###. ill kick ur ###ing ### dumachetdi. ung khak fool. ordered a monitor and gave me the run around. cancel that ### and told him eat dick in taiwanese vietnam