Onrebate.com / Greedy company

1 US Review updated:

I am really faded up of this rubbish onrebate.com. They use to give rebate on purchase but recently they have stopped giving any rebate. I am asking for rebate since six months and no reply.. There is no reply if I ask anything about rebate but they respond for emails which are other then rebate. Isn't it strange! The first call made on the number given on their site goes on answering machine. I do not find this company a honest one. I hate to say that they are practicing fraudulent activities. You may get to be part of watching a greedy company dropped down a notch!

Comments

• Ti
      Jul 01, 2009
    Onrebate.com - Hate them
    OnRebate.com

I've called numerous of times. I had to wait over a frickin' HOUR and still no one helped me! I sent NUMEROUS emails, NO REPLIES! Your company LIES and STEALS money for consumers who were PROMISED rebates. I even paid $4.50 to expedite service. Some service, when it's 3 months later and no response and no money. I HATE ONREBATE.COM and I will make sure you guys will no longer EXIST. I've already hired lawyers and will begin to take down names of EVERYONE that has ever been scammed by TigerDirect.com and OnRebate.com. May your company burn in hell.

• Ru
      Aug 21, 2009
    Onrebate.com - Online scam
    onrebate.com

I am really faded up of this rubbish onrebate.com. They use to give rebate on purchase but recently they have stopped giving any rebate. I am asking for rebate since six months and no reply.. There is no reply if I ask anything about rebate but they respond for emails which are other then rebate. Isn't it strange! The first call made on the number given on their site goes on answering machine. I do not find this company a honest one. I hate to say that they are practicing fraudulent activities. You may get t be part of watching a greedy company dropped down a notch!

• Cr
      Sep 05, 2009

I believe that it went out of business and all I could find is their phone number:
    [protected]. Their website is down and looks like for good.

• He
      Mar 10, 2011
    Onrebate.com - I submitted a rebate to OnRebate.com and was denied even though I followed their directions
    onrebate.com

OnRebate told me it was denied because I did not provide the original UPC, but...:

On the rebate form it clearly states that I can provide the UPC OR the original Packing Slip (which was included in the mailing). Only after I purchased the product did I hear about OnRebate.com and TigerDirect.com and their shady business practices. This product was purchased from Circuit City, however.

I am currently attempting to resolve this issue with OnRebate, but it doesn't look good.

• Ro
      Jul 05, 2011
    Onrebate.com - Scam
    OnRebate.com

The required documentation indicated by two check boxes to include the form and the invoice.

I did this and was denied the rebate because I did not provide the UPC.

The UPC was not one of the check boxes and for comparison purposes another $3.00 rebate did have an additional checkbox indicating that the UPC shall be included.

I am suspicious of the intent here and would like to know of other similar undocumented requirements or apparent fraud by OnRebate.com for higher dollar value rebates.