Onlyphonenetwork.com dba Onlyimpression.com / Missing item in order

1 695 S Wilma Street Suite 121Longwood, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 321-207-7760

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY AND DO NOT PAY WITH PAYPAL.COM THEY ARE WORKING TOGETHER.

I ordered two (2) charging stands each cost 22.98 that's $45.96 only one (1) was sent and delivered. I tried calling 301.207.7760 no one answers the phone. I tried emailing info@onlyphonenetwork.com several times and got NO response. I then took out a complaint with Paypal.com which I use to love but not anymore. I was provided another email address of admin@onlyphonenetworks.com again I sent emails several time and got NO response. Now I was fed up and wanted resolution thinking that Paypal would make the decision in my favor that's NOT what happened. Paypal sided with Onlyphonenetworks.com saying they had proof of my order delivery. I got most of my order except the second charging stand. Furthermore OnlyImpression.com also has a 14 DAY REFUND GUARANTEE so again I tried calling NO answer and again I tried emailing NO response as time was running out I had of the 14 days so I returned the 2nd charger as it was not what I expected and sent it certified return receipt signed by "SARA BROWN" which I have proof but paypal.com would not give me the oppurtunity to provide in it's very limited investigation. So now I am out $45.96 of my hard earned money for literally nothing. I have learned my lesson I will not purchase anything on the internet without paying for it with my American Express Card.

Comments

• Rc
      20th of Nov, 2009

My first time ordering with these folks was a horrible experience as well. Never received any notification about the items ordered, no receipt, e-mail, nothing. After two weeks of waiting and after they immediately charged my credit card, I called only to find out that the items were back-ordered. I cancelled the order.

• Sh
      27th of Dec, 2010

Im experiencing the same thing...wish I had seen this a lot sooner.