OnlyGolfApparel.com / Don't buy anything from this company1

WARNING – Don’t buy anything from this company. I received my order from OnlyGolfApparel.com yesterday. I bought 3 pairs of Nike golf pants. The pants were tight in the thighs and legs, so I called them the next day to get a RA number to return them. They told me it would be a 35% re-stocking fee to send these back plus the shipping. This is an absolutely ridiculous fee - $85 restocking fee for the pants plus the shipping. I have never heard of anyone charging a 35% fee to return something that still has the tags on it and was just received the day before. The customer service department is horrible and rude. They said that is their policy and it is posted on their website. You can only find this on their website - OnlyGolfApparel.com if you actually go into the Tab labeled Info & Returns, which most people don’t go into unless they are returning something. The information is at the very bottom of the Return page, so you actually have to search for the information. I strongly recommend NOT buying from OnlyGolfApparel.com. They only let you exchange for a different size or color so, if it doesn’t fit then you are out 35%.

More OnlyGolfApparel.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Pa
  29th of Sep, 2007
OnlyGolfApparel.com - No shipment after over 1 month

I ordered from this company on Aug. 12. It has been over a month and still no shipment. When I call, I always get a answering service and always leave a message. They have not returned my calls.

Ma
  23rd of Dec, 2007

I fully agree with the above comments. I had a similar experience. No replies to my emails regarding the order. They charged $37 for postage & handling against the actual $17 postage that it cost them. They offered me 35% of the value (less shipping charge) as a credit if I returned the items. Never again.

Mo
  19th of Aug, 2008

This is the best company you can buy Golf Apparel from, it it owned by some of the best people in the golf business, all of my coments are on the plus side, are these complaints from 2008 I'll bet not. they work hard to get the customer there product, thanks for reading, Moe

Bo
  24th of Sep, 2010

I will put my reputation on the line to make sure you receive 100% customer satisfaction. I joined this company on September 10th, 2010 after spending 25 years as a Director of Golf and Head Golf Professional at some of the finest golf clubs and resorts in the country. We have excellent pricing and some of the absolute detailed customer service available. Ask for me for all your golf apparel needs! We offer excellent discounts to "Corporate and Golf Teams".

Have a great fall season and please remember "Golf is Not A Game of Perfect just make sure you look good"!

Bobby

Robert Jan, PGA

Golf Professional

25 Year PGA Member

20 Year Titleist Elite Staff Member

NCAA "2 Time" 1st Team All American

"6 Time" US Open Sectional Qualifier

"Winner of over 30 professional events"

Six time Golf Shop Operations Top 100 Golf Shops.

!995 - "Team of National Merchandiser of the year" PGA of America