OnlyGolfApparel.com / Dishonesty!

United States Review updated:
I ordered a pair of golf shoes on August 17th and was advised via E-mail from OnlyGolfApparel.com that my order was shipped on August 20th (ground shipping). I was not given a tracking number in this E-mail. Well, I had not received my shoes as of August 31st so I called the number given in the E-mail. I spoke with someone called "A.J." who said he would have to call me back. Several hours later he had not returned my call so I called him again. He said he was waiting to hear from DHL and that they were supposed to call him back by 5:30PM and that as soon as he heard from DHL he would call me. Guess what? He didn't call me. Three days later I called again and "A.J." answered the phone. He acted like he had never spoken with me and again asked me for the same order information I had provided to him three days earlier. I asked him why he had not returned by call and he said, "you don't understand, we have a lot of customers to take care of and we can't call everyone back when we say we will"!!! I asked to speak to the owner of the company and was told "he's not here right now and won't be here for another 30 minutes". He then told me he would call me back in the next 30 minutes with some information. I said that was fine and that if he didn't call me back I wanted him to have the owner call me. Guess what? I never heard from either one of them! I waited until the next day and called DHL to see if they could determine if anything was shipped to me from OnlGolfApparel.com. They could find nothing. I finally tried a different phone number provided on the website and got lucky enough to talk with someone called "Moe". He put me on hold for about 10 minutes and came back on the phone with the following comment- "the manufacturer of the ECCO shoes canceled the order because they are out of stock". I asked "Moe" when they were going to let me know about this and he said "we just found out and we will be deleting the charge to my credit card". I don't know yet if this has been done because only a few minutes have passed since this recent telephone conversation. I have to say, I will NEVER order from this company again and I STRONGLY urge everyone NOT to order from this website. They are RUDE and most likely DISHONEST! BEWARE!!!

More OnlyGolfApparel.com Complaints & Reviews

D  19th of Aug, 2008 by
AJ has not worked for onlygolfapparel for 4years, not current complaint, call there and check it out 6305139882