OnlyDare.com / Unauthorized charges

I ordered $27.00 worth of accessories and my credit card was charged the next day. I never received any kind of confirmation email and my products never came. I emailed them 4 times and never got a response. These people should be sued. Ridiculous. Do not order from them.

Si

Comments

• Jb
      20th of Feb, 2009

I ordered a case for my cellphone about 3 WEEKS ago, and still haven't gotten it. Nor have I recieved a response to my e-mails

• Ha
      26th of Feb, 2009

I'm in the same boat as all of you. It sucks because I'm a college student with barely any money... and now no phone cover for my phone. =[

• Ca
      9th of Mar, 2009

This sounds very familiar. . . .unfortunately . . . My daughter ordered a facecover from them about 6 weeks ago and they immediately charged her account and have never seen a product. However, I did get a hold of them today, talked to an "Elizabeth" and said I wanted to cancel my order and get my money back. She said "O.k., is there anything else I can help you with?" - like she wanted to get me off the phone as quickly as possible. I said yes, I want a confirmation number for this cancellation and a date when the money would be back in the account. She said, "We don't give out confirmation numbers and the refund should take 10 - 15 business days." I'm not holding my breath on seeing that money ever again. This company is ridiculous.

• Ba
      10th of May, 2011
    OnlyDare.com - One month later, I have still not received the item
    Onlydare.com
    onlydare.com

Don't order anything from www.OnlyDare.com sponsored by EPT Cell. They charged my credit card immediately and then sent me an email stating that the item I order was on back order and would be in 7-10 business days. One month later, I have still not received the item, so I called to cancel the order. After being on hold for 10 minutes, they hang up on me. I called back, was on hold another 10 minutes, and then finally got someone to cancel my order (it took another 10 minutes).