Only Phone Network / Fraud and cheating

On March 10th I purchased an LG VU cover online at www.onlylgvu.com.On March 12th, my Visa was charged 14.98 - the total of my purchase.I did not receive confirmation of my purchase, nor did I receive an order or tracking number.

On April 9th, I called the customer service number to find out why I had not received my order. While waiting for a representative to answer, I googled the company and found the reports listed here concerning bad customer service. I had approximately 30 minutes to view these reports while waiting for someone to help me, so I was ready when the phone was finally answered.

Let me say - they do not know the meaning of customer service. The representative was polite, but obviously busy and I was not important to him. I explained that I had been charged for merchandise I had not received and that I had received no contact from them. Another 3 or 4 minutes went by while I waited for him to look the order up using my name. I thought he had cut me off, but he was just silent. When he came back he told me he was sorry but my merchandise had been back ordered and they would notify me when it shipped. I was ready for this thanks to other reports on this site.

I told him I had been waiting for 30 days and I wasn't willing to wait any longer. Cancel the order and refund my money in 3 days or I would file fradulent charges with my credit card company against them. He immediately told me it would take 7 to 10 days for them to refund my money. I replied ' You have had my money for 30 days. I have had nothing from you during that time and now I have spent an hour on the phone trying to find out about this order. 3 days is more than enough time unless you want to deal with my credit card company.' He replied that he could process my refund in 24 hours and he would be happy to do so, 'just for me'.

We'll see... I hope they know I was serious.

Di

More Only Phone Network Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Je
      24th of Jun, 2009

I recently just ordered stuff from Only Phone Network. I spent $30 on this stuff. I never got a confirmation email. Only an email from paypal saying that Only Phone Network has been paid. I NEVER GOT MY STUFF. I've called and called and emailed these ### and noone has responded or answered the phone.

• Ru
      5th of Aug, 2009

I am having the same exact problem. I am doing research into this matter and here is some more info I have uncovered about this company.

check out this article, especially towards the bottom. You will see the same postal address as the one used for the customer service address. (695 S. Wilma Street, Suite 121 Longwood, FL 32750)

I am really sorry for anyone who dealt with this company before. Best of luck to all of you.