Only Phone Network / Terrible experience

Ordered from this web site on 3/3/09. Never got a confirmation page or email with an order number. A week and a half goes by and I had not received my order, so I called. There was a voice mail greeting saying, 'Apparently we are unavailable...'. I thought that was odd for a business. I located an email address and wrote an inquiry instead of leaving a message on 3/13/09. Since I didn't know my order number, I provided the rest of my info, including name, address, and time frame of my order. I got an immediate response saying 'we are unable to process your request at this time. Please provide your order number, name and address, [etc.]' So I wrote back, giving everything but my order number. I get another email saying that they cannot find a record of my order. This was odd, because I know I placed it, and got the page that said my card had been charged. I got pissed. 'Sorry we can't help you at this time, your name is not in our database'. Right. That was 3 days ago, March 13th. When all was said and done, I told the rep that if I see a charge on my credit card for this company, I would pursue fraud charges. This was all too fishy.

Today, March 16th, I received a package that included two of the three items I ordered. The missing item was said to be on back order, but had no date or time frame of when I could expect it. My package arrived 13 days after I ordered it. When I took a look at the ups shipping date, guess what? The 13th, the same day I was told they had no record of my order. They took 10 days to ship my items and only did so after I confronted them about not receiving either a confirmation or my products. Interesting how suddenly they DID have record of my order after a threat of a fraud report.

I emailed again today to ask when the item back ordered would be available. I have received no response.
I am not confident I will ever receive the back ordered item.

Lu

More Only Phone Network Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Dv
      28th of Mar, 2009

At least you got your stuff. I ordered Feb 24 2009. No confirmation email. After two weeks I conteacted them, they said they were waiting for my stuff from a supplier. Today is March 28, still nothing, and I've had to open a complaint with PayPal.

• Te
      30th of Mar, 2009

I have had the exact same experience. They charged my card the same day... and I never received any confirmation e-mail. I then tried to call after two weeks and still haven't received anything. I was put in the queue and waited 10 mins, then when they finally got to me they hung up. So I called again and was put at number 10 in the Queue and waited 30 mins. Finally got a hold of them and they said it shipped and I asked for a confirmation e-mail... still haven't received the e-mail. I ordered from onlylgvu.com DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY...THEY ARE HORRIBLE!!! Companies like this should not exist.

• Tj
      31st of Mar, 2009

I placed an order on 2/22/09. My credit card was charged on 2/24/09. I like all others, received no email confirmation, order number, shipment number, nothing! I called on 3/6/09 and spoke to a Jason. Which I then demended my card be credited b/c I have no info on my shipment and have read nothing but negative on internet about this comp. He stated it will be credit and I will receive refund on 10-14 days. 14 days go by, still no credit. I called on day 14, male states 10-14 BUSINESS days and told me my card would be credited exactly on 3/27/09. It is now 3/31/09 and I still have not had my card credited. Tried calling again today, and so far all I get is busy signal. Crap company!

• Sh
      31st of Mar, 2009

I had the same experiance. I ordered a cover for my phone on last week and I never got a tracking number or an order number. I only have the email from paypal. The money has bben taken out of my account but I still havent heard from them. After calling they told me that they didnt have the color I wanted in and that I could get two for the price of one. I asked him was he not going to send me and email to let me know that they didnt have the product. He said that they sent one. If that is so, I never got it. I would never purchases from this company again. Will be reporting them to paypal.

• Pe
      9th of Apr, 2009

Spent over an hour on the phone long distance today. Three people came on-line. Said to "hold a minute" and never came back. I ordered an item - received (ironically) a more expensive item than what I ordered and have emailed them twice about this. Definitely do not do any kind of business with these people. Something is very wrong.

16th of Apr, 2009

I placed an order with this company to purchase a cell phone battery. I received my battery but the battery was inferior. I ordered a new battery because my existing battery would die in less than 24 hours. This "new" battery was no better. I believe that the company is selling used products. I am in the process of trying to return the product and receive a refund. I was told last week that I would receive a return label in the mail which I still have not received. I just called back and spoke with someone who said they are sending me out a return label today and when they receive the battery back, I will get a refund. I am extremely skeptical that I will actually be refunded for this product. Don't purchase from this company. It's worth it to spend the extra money and buy the battery from an actual store where you know you are getting a new product in the original packaging.

• Th
      4th of May, 2009

I order some stuff from onlyphonenetwork.com and they did not send me an email when my stuff is coming in about a week and a half i got something in the mail. It was only 2 out of the 4 i order and the other two was on backorder. I thought the cover phone was cheap looking might not even use it anymore. I might just throw it away or something but they are okay took along time to come in. Might not even go with them again.

• Jr
      14th of May, 2009

Wow! I ordered a case and pad holder for my phone.
    Why do they ship out half the order, and not tell you during checkout that your stuff is out of stock; most online companies worth their weight in salt will do that. Its just decent and professional to let customers know that. They just charge you for everything and then just figure, "Hell, they'll get the message when they are waiting for weeks to get their sh__!"

Top that off with getting a kid on the phone that has competence level of a brick! He must have asked me 5 times how to spell my name, which I wont give here...but is extremely common and has just 6 letters. Its obvious their goal is to just drive traffic to the site, pay a few dweebs to ship our products and answer a few calls, then hope to hell all the orders go through.

Someone needs to visit this joke of an outfit called an online store. If I lived in Florida near them, I sure as hell would go visit this "garage sale of a store" and give them an ear full! Dang, let me not insult anyone having a garage sell; at least at a garage sale you can see what you're getting.

Damn, I should have just went to a local AT&T store!

• Lg
      22nd of May, 2009

D not order from these scammers:

Placed an order online, received no confirmation. Three days later I see the charge has gone through, so I call to confirm a ship date. The package is not supposed to ship for another two days. The phone rep said it was no problem to cancel my order, so I do. One week later I receive the product, and the mail date on the package was two days after they were supposed to cancel. Call again and Marta says of course I can return it, she is going to send me a return label. A week and a half later, no return label. So I can reach them on the phone, but they repeatedly lie to me. Not worth the hassle. Sticking with Amazon vendors from now on.

• Ro
      12th of Jun, 2009

I sure wish I had read these before ordering. No shipment after 2 weeks, no confirmation either, starting a complaint with paypal

• Th
      13th of Jun, 2009

Am still waiting on one of my orders and have not got jack [censored]. And it was only a cover case but am good with the one that they send me awhile back. And i order it in Mid April and were in June already that place is a joke.

• Ke
      7th of Jul, 2009

I'm with Ron. Wish I had read these before we ordered. I too have lodged a dispute through PayPal. What this company is doing has to be illegal. Why isn't someone shutting them down!?

• Je
      10th of Jul, 2009

I agree, this company should be shut down. I ordered 2 weeks ago, received no confirmation and no product. I have a complaint through PayPal and have emailed company and called. They told me my cover was on backorder and should receive it Monday, but after reading the complaints I have my doubts. If I don't get my cover Monday, I will get help from a church friend that works for the FBI.

• Tl
      21st of Jul, 2009

I too was stiffed by them. I ordered a charger for my Palm Pre in late June. I never heard anything from Only Phone Network, so I threatened to complain to Paypal. After complaining, they apologized and posted a USPS tracking number. The tracking number status says USPS was notified on July 6 that a package would be sent, but evidently it never was. I've elevated the complaint on Paypal, but I don't expect much help from them.

• Kb
      26th of Jul, 2009

I ordered one thing ... a clear case for my Motorola Krave ~ I have not received my order yet...
    I came to this website because I thought there was something awfully suspicious about not receiving an order confirmation in my email after ordering ... That was my 1st clue that this website may be a scam ~ I wish that I would have looked at this website before ordering... LESSON LEARNED!
    ~ Im with the other folks... I will stick with the vendors with amazon from now on ...
    Hopefully... I will receive my case in the next YEAR~

• Ru
      5th of Aug, 2009

I am having the same exact problem. I am doing research into this matter and here is some more info I have uncovered about this company.

check out this article, especially towards the bottom. You will see the same postal address as the one used for the customer service address. (695 S. Wilma Street, Suite 121 Longwood, FL 32750)

I am really sorry for anyone who dealt with this company before. Best of luck to all of you.

17th of Sep, 2009
    Only Phone Network - Product never delivered. Horrible customer service
    Only Phone Network
    Florida

Do not, I repeat, do not order from this company. I ordered 2 items a month ago and did 2 day shipping. I never received an order confirmation of any kind. One item came and they said (when I was finally able to get ahold of someone) the other item would arrive the next week. Still no item. If you call you get a recording that they are closed (this is during business hours). I have since ordered what I need from a reputable company and received it in a timely manor as promised. I am currently in a dispute with them via pay-pal. Horrible company

• Ou
      3rd of Oct, 2009

WOW... I guess I need to research a little further before buying online. I ordered my items a couple weeks ago and still nothing from the company. No order confirmation, no shipment confirmation and no items that I ordered... These types of business practices are the reason e-commerce should be regulated.

• Bi
      9th of Nov, 2009

Same experience as all other posters: No confirmation, etc. The first of two items arrived after ten weeks the second is indicated as on backorder and it was the wrong thing! (I forgot about the order or I would have checked sooner)
    A real kicker is the invoice in the envelope has my entire credit card number printed out plain as day! I feel real good about my personal info security with these guys!
    I sent an email with photos of the invoice and charger which doesn't match. If I don't hear back in two days I am going to dispute that charge on my credit card.
    Don't use these guys!

• Er
      9th of Nov, 2009
    Only Phone Network - Poor Service-Never got item
    Only Phone Network

I too was scammed by this website. I never received my order. A month went by with no communication, no cell phone case as ordered, nothing. I admitted a dispute to PayPal for my money back. Today - over a month later, I received my money back, with no communication, no response, no apologies...NOTHING. Do not EVER use this website to purchase anything. They have cheap prices; however, they do not supply the items you pay for.