OnlinSuplier Goleta (8009309932) / Credit card scam

i have read messages on here about the credit card scam from *ONLINSUPLIER GOLETA amongst other names they are using. I was a bit luckier than most as i regular check online my credit card & as soon as i saw the 1.95 followed within 10 days by $69.95AUD + fees i rang my credit card provider & cancelled my card, so hopefully that has put a stop to the access. I also received a letter from credit card company to file a dispute. Whilst the money probably will not get refunded at least they wont get any more out of me. My advise to others instead of wasting time on phone calls etc phone your card provider first and cancel your card, but you must explain to them why, so they will note for no more transactions to go thru. Never again will i give my credit card details online for anything, its just not safe now-a-days with hackers & scammers alike, dont take the risk. Very important also dont wait for your statements to come in, phone your bank, provider weekly and keep track of your records. This is from an Aussie who is not normally silly enough to get caught, but there is always a 1st time i suppose for everything. Also dont ever presume that your partner is spending the money without first asking them.

N  3rd of Apr, 2007 by
Same deal here- some little ^%&head somehow has my AT&T number- charges to 'onlinsuplier' and 'grantmentor' and 'gamefly'-

I'll destroy this little sh*&^ when I track him down.

Havent used this card in year - so I can only assume he got my info directly from AT&T!!!

Thanks guys