OnlinSuplier 8009309932 / Robbery online

1 Brazil Review updated:

This is a nonsense as the robbery leaving the streets and uses the Internet to commit its crimes. It appeared in the extract of my Credit card MasterCard that I would have effected purchases in site ONLINSUPLIER and for I was to verify the extracts today 5 day May of 2007 and was surprised as we are injured of “quiet” form; under code [protected]. She is necessary to take you provide and to demand of the governing an attitude against these falsifiers.

Comments

19th of May, 2007

This happened to me too! :( on the 26 of april as shoved in my bank statement was made a purchase from onlinsuplier8009309932! I agree with others that there should be taken any action, otherwise it' ll continue!!

• Ge
      7th of Jun, 2007

Não me recordo da compra, já estasendocobrado a varios meses, a única informação que tenho ea seguinte:
    8009309932ONLINSUPLIER 800-9309932 CA US$ 49,95

Atenciosamente,
    Geraldo

ENVIAR NO E-MAIL: guimaraesgeraldo@ig.com.br

• He
      18th of Jun, 2007

I want to stop this "8009309932 ONLINSUPLIER 800-9309932 CA US$ 49,95 ".

And the Internet to commit its crimes, i agree.

• Pe
      28th of Jun, 2007

How can i stop this onlinsuplier 800-9309932 from stealing from my credit card account, they have been stealing since Dec 06 @ a rate of $49.95 which is 26.00GB pounds every month to date they stolen $399.60. Surely there is a way of stopping them.