onlingo (learning spanish) / over charging on product

1 syndero inc,sanfrancisco,94107San Francisco, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: unknown

I filled out on line for onlingo.com. So any way my problem is that this company is taking out more money than they agreed to do. They are false advertising their product.You get the impression that you will only pay shipping and handling,that price is;$6.95. have no way to contact them by phone. I don't like dealing with copanies that lie to and steal money from me.so please help me get a refund from them.thank you,DEB.

Comments

8th of Jan, 2008

Hi,

I am following up on your account, and would like to make sure that you have received the help you needed with our Customer Service Center. I understand your frustration and would like to help get all of your concerns addressed.

You have received an email using the email address posted here. Please be sure to check your junk email box.

We are striving to make sure we over achieve Customer Satisfaction.

Please contact us, we are staffed Monday-Friday 6am-5:30pm Pacific Standard Time and Saturday 7am-3:30pm Pacific Standard Time 1-800-949-6880

Sincerely,
    Angelina
    Customer Care Specialist

• Ro
      27th of Jan, 2008

I too have tried to contact OnLingo and cancel any futher tapes and auto payment from my credit card.

The 1800 949-6880 # only gets me a recording that the # I'm trying is unreachable from my calling area.

Any help is appreciated.

6th of Feb, 2008

Hi,

First I want to apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing, and let you know I am here to help.

We are striving to make sure we over achieve Customer Satisfaction.

Sincerely,