Onlineticketexpress.com / paid the ticket, no ticket, no refund, no reply!

Germany Review updated:

I bought the Champion League ticket (Chelsea vs Naplio) thru onlineticketexpress.com about 5 hours before the game started. The payment went thru and I got the confirmation number and the e-mail back for confirmation. Then, I got worried because I got no reply about the pick up ticket location (since I bought the ticket late, so onlineticketexpress.com said they will assign a ticket pick up area near the stadium). So, I called their german phone no. and someone answered and said they did not receive the payment! I told this person that I got the confirmation no. and e-mail back so there is no way they did not receive the payment. Then, they told their system had some problem and will call me back in 15 mins. Of course, they never called me back so I called again and someone picked up the phone. As I told this person about my problem again and told him my confirmation no., the phone just cut off. And I tried to call again and no one picked up anymore!!! I also tried to send e-mail and comment (on their website) to them. And I received a failure msg about my e-mail so I did not receive my e-mail at all. It had been 5 days now and no reply from them at all. The worst thing is, I checked with my credit card company and they said onlineticketexpress.com had charged me twice on the ticket value!!! It's been a terrible experience again and I will never buy from it again!!!

Ly

Comments

• Is
      28th of May, 2014

This page opened by Israeli Central Fraud Division

We are investigating a potential fraud scam being made on the "onlineticktexpress" website .
    In order to find victims of this fraud, we posted forms of complaint, in english/hebrew.

To make a Complaint follow this instruction:

1.Download the form to your computer