Onlineticketexpress.com

Posted:

Please don't buy anything from them

Onlineticketexpress.com
onlineticketexpress.com
I purcashed 2 tickets for the Barcelone/ AC Milan game in September and I was guaranteed a pair of seats next to each other. When we received the tickets that were delivered to our hotel which we were staying at, the seat were rows apart. I called online tickets express and was told that we should just go to the game and deal with it. I explained that me nore my partner felt comfortable about sitting i seperate seats, we had never been to this ground before nore spoke the language, we could loose each other and then what?

He told me I could get a refund when I get home and just to send the tickets back to the accounts department. This conversation took place on the Monday, the game was played on the Tuesday and we arrived home on the Thursday. So sure enought on the Thursday morning i called the customer services line (well if you could call it that) to find out where to send my tickets back to as we had paid £240 for them. I was told by a very unpleasent man that we would not be getting any money back and why had i not returned the tickets to them on Monday after my phone call to another member of staff. I told him i explained to who I spoke to on Monday i would do this on Thursday when we retured home. I asked why I wouldn't be getting a refund and could i spaek to a manager, he laughed and said no refund, then he shouted at me down the phone, and put the phone down.
I assumed he was just a one off, so i called back got a more unpleasent man, he took my order number then put me on hold, only to return the the call to say he had just spoken with whom i was last on the phone with, shouted at me and again put the phone down. Im now going to try and go through my credit card company to try and get the money back as i just cant get to spaek to anyone and who i do spaek to are aggresive and VERY rude.

After all this i have looked at reviews on many different forums. These are con men so PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!
Complaint comments Comments (11)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping

Comments

N  22nd of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
"I'm sorry but your "review" is a total rubbish, hiding behind anonymous guest profile, www.onlineticketexpress.com are selling tickets to all leading sport events, top European football games, Music concerts and Theater shows Since 1944 with a tremendous success. I invite you to read the many positive testimonials our happy customers voluntarily left on our website.
N  23rd of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
Yes a smooth and efficient service, keeping the customer informed and ticket arrived safe and sound in good time. onlineticketexpress.com was great
A  20th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
Good service.I got a price which was lower than other ticket web sites. They emailed the tickets the next day.
A  21st of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
The agent handled my call and addressed my questions and concerns perfectly. Pleasant and helpful, I thank him.
N  21st of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
Got the Twins tickets. We will have a great day now!
A  22nd of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
Friendly, willing to help. very thorough. you will feel secure in their business. feel free to ask questions they are very accommodating.
N  22nd of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
online ticket express was great. i will use you again.
A  9th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
I was very pleased with how easy and quick my purchase was made then delivered I plan to use this site for my future purchases
A  9th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
It was easy to get my tickets and satisfied with the ease of the process. Although the price was a little steep but worth it for the band that I am going to see
A  9th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
A little high on the service fee, it is not like the old tickets . it was easy to understand and use.
A  9th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
It was super easy and great selection of seats available and cost less than Ticketmaster! will use this again for sure .

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree