OnlineSupplier / Scam and rip off!

United States Review updated:
The company is a scam because they tell you in an online ad for starting your online business that they can give you an ebay start tool kit for free and you only have to pay the shipping and handling of $1.95 and this is a one time offer. So I paid with a visa debit credit card. I haven't received any thing no email or tool kit. This isn't the really scamming part the big part is when they tried to charged my credit card $49.95 four times with no authorization from me, but because i signed up and paid with a debit card they were unable to make any charges. Every time they try for this amount it would declined. I caught on to there scam before they was able to remove any monies. These are the dates in which they have tried to charged monies to my card every six days 03/06/07, 02/28/07, 02/22/07 and 02/16/07.So i guess that they will try on the 03/12/07. Here is the info thats on my card from these scam artist.

N  11th of Apr, 2007 by

OnlineSupplier - Illegal charges to my credit card

The way this scam artist got our credit card number was through our attendance at an entry level seminar. We attended their follow-up seminar at which we discovered the real cost of their program to help you build a web page was far more than we were willing to invest and we consequently left without subscribing to further services. We weren't paying close enough attention and didn't discover until 3 months hence that online supplier was charging us $49.95per month.

At this point we contacted online supplier by phone and they agreed to refund the last $49.95, but refused to refund the other two charges for the same amount. We contacted our credit card company and they were able to effect the return of said charge but, unable to gain further returns.

We intend to pursuer this further with online supplier and if unable to regain the other charges we will file a case with the County DA.
A  19th of Apr, 2007 by
OnlineSuplier - on 15th March my credit card was credited with $62.89! Roy Wyss (Australia)
A  8th of May, 2007 by
This company has also ripped me off using my credit card information. And has been taking out $64.00 here and $64.00 there since December how do we get this money back that this has happened to?
A  11th of May, 2007 by
OnlineSupplier - the same has been my story . They billed me since dec 2006 . As Im REGULAR INTERNET SHOPPING ENTHUSIAST THEY HACKED NY CARD NO AND THE CV NO FROM OTHER SITES. Please ban these sites for fraudulent practices. I have neither registered with them nor done any transactions.
N  22nd of May, 2007 by

OnlineSupplier - Unauthorized fees

I was charged 49.95 without my approval and for no services this company should have a class action law suit brought against it. When i try to call all i get is dead air...
A  29th of May, 2007 by
I too have had the same problem. I was waiting for a reply from them but never got one. I am contacting my credit card co. now!! Because off this posting.

Scott MacRitchie.
N  4th of Oct, 2007 by

OnlineSupplier - Unauthorized payments!

This company has been taking money from my account, I do not even know who they are. They have taken sums of 49.95 and 29.95, and in one month have taken 130 dollars and plus the rest they have taken. They also are deducting money under the names Invstns Vic Au and Buydscn Vic Au.
N  4th of Oct, 2007 by

OnlineSupplier - Rip off!

I too have been scammed by this company and will have to close my credit card because of it!They said they would close my account and that they would refund me my money! What a LIE! They gave me back 49.95 but the very next day they charge me another 49.95 and claim they did not do this. I have the statement in front of me what scammers and they lied about the date this was to be canceled too. These people need to be stopped as they are frauds stealing peoples money. They told me 1.00 to sign up for something and then the next thing you know when I see they are going to charge my card I sent an email stating do not charge my card and cancel this they said okay 3 months later I am still fighting them. My card company is in the process of disputing the charges and this does not say I will not get charged again. I too said let me talk to the real boss and yet no body came to the phone. ONLINESUPPLIER is a big scam!
N  26th of Nov, 2007 by
30 South La Patera Ln.
Building #7
Goleta, Ca 93117

They're located in the white building just to the right of the green arrow:

Here's a non-satellite view:

I know because I used to work there in that building.

N  28th of Nov, 2007 by

OnlineSupplier - Ripped off

These people have been charging me for 6 months now for some product I cant even remember purchasing, I got no notification of this at all and they will be giving all my money back or I will be taking them to court!!!
A  9th of Jun, 2008 by
WHAT A RIPOFF... my own fault for not checking my bank account close enough but they got me for about 700 bucks at $49.95 a pop for being stupid enough to give them my debit card for a $1.95 kit that wasn't worth 1 cent.