Onlinephonestore.com / Don't do business with these people

I looked at the site and found the make an model number of the phone set I have. I wanted two new batteries for the hand sets. The serial numbers for my units are on the site. I ordered two batteries and paid by credit card. The shipping was discounted because it was a special offer for an order exceeding a stated price.

The package came. The batteries to do not fit the hand sets. I sent an Email back to the store saying I was returning them for an exchange. I also sent one of my own batteries in the packge so that they could find what I need for the exchange without any further difficulties or mistakes. I put a copy of the Order Receipt and my Email in the package so there would be no question that I wanted to exchange two batteries which do not work for two which do for a make a model which the store advertises that it has in stock and sells.

Days later an Email response came: you're too late for returns. No such policy about returns is on the Order Receipt. Nor is there a statement on the Order Receipt which says "Any exchanges or returns must comply with our Return Policy which appears on our Website. Look there for instructions."

The store now has the only battery -- my old one -- which fits my hand set and says it probably has lost it and will not return it. It also credited my account for the return charging me full shipping price -- triple the amount I paid to have the goods shipped here in the first place -- plus a restocking fee. Customer service was of no help.

I'm out about twelve bucks for goods this seller advertises it has for sale but doesn't have for sale. False and deceptive advertising.

SCAM! Complete scam. Don't do business with these people!

Hi

More Onlinephonestore.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ju
      13th of Dec, 2011

I ordered a phone from the onlinephonestore.com It was listed as 'brand new'. I received a refurbished phone. Including someone else's voicemail messages still on the phone. The handset couldn't be registered because it was still registered to another base back at their store, and they have to be released from the base. So they realized the mistake and offered to charge me for another phone so i would have one while I send mine back. I still have to go find a UPS store and wait in line, at Christmas, to pay to send this thing back. Now I see there will be a restocking fee, even though it was their fault, they say I can call back during the day to speak to a supervisor. That would certainly be a waste of time. They're all rude foreigners. Now I'm reading other similar reviews with the same nonesense, restocking fees apply even when the phones don't work at all. Whatever you do, DON'T order from onlinephonestore.com or FactoryOutletStore.com (same scam artists, according to whois records on godaddy.com). Might turn out okay if the phone works when it gets to you, but it's playing Russian roulette to find out. I'll be posting this everywhere I can find to put it until they're out of business.

• Sn
      31st of Aug, 2012

I recently purchased a defective Jabra Stone Bluetooth headset from OnlinePhoneStore.com and returned it for exchange 2 days later. They said they would send out a replacement the same day that they recieve it. However, I called 4 days later and was told that they had in fact recieved the faulty device. The unit cost $54.59 and $9.30 shipping charge. The customer service rep indicated that no replacements were available at the time and a full refund would be charged back to my credit card. Then 2 days later, my account does reflect the cost of the device. After calling immediately, I was informed that they will NOT refund the shipping charge of $9.30. This is a rip-off company and should be reported for their fradulent operations. If you intend to purchase anything from this online source, you might want to think twice and read the reviews first. My suggestion is that you order elsewhere.

• Ga
    Onlinephonestore.com - Don't purchase anything from them
    Onlinephonestore.com
    onlinephonestore.com

Returned nextel cordless phones and onlinephone store told me they never received. USPS ran a trace and it was delivered 4 days after it was sent. This went on from May, 2012 and even though stated they received the phones, I've never received my new phones NEVER PURCHASE AND THING FROM THIS FOREIGN OPERATED STORE.

• Ol
    Onlinephonestore.com - DO NOT PURCHASE HERE
    onlinephonestore.com

Returned product for refund. Exchanged instead.Had to pay S&H again. Rude & unhelpful on phone.Purchased for 34.99, received 28.69 refund!

• Sm
    Onlinephonestore.com - DO NOT PURCHASE HERE
    ONLINEPHONESTORE
    34 34TH ST 3RD FLOOR
    New York
    New York
    Phone: 1888 449 0444
    onlinephonestore.com

What a mistake to make to purchase from this website. I got phones for a land line - 3 handsets. They came and 2 of them did not work. Tried to send them back - they said I need to go back to the manufacturer. "Onlinephonestore" provided a address and phone for the manufacturer. I send the phones to the manufacturer and the manufacturer send them back to me saying they cannot replace them nor repair them and it's because of the reason how "ONLINEPHONESTORE" have aquired these devices.
    ONLINEPHONESTORE is HORRIBLE - SAVE TIME AND MONEY - DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM