Onlinedeals.in / Ponds Age Miracle Cream / Order not executed even after one month

1 India Review updated:

Beware of Onlinedeals.in and their offer on Ponds Age Miracle Cream @ Rs. 199/- for a 50 ml pack.

I have place my order on 24th October and though my credit card has been promptly debited I am yet to receive my order. Its one month since I have placed my order. They are cheating customers.

Beware users.

Comments

• Vi
      27th of Nov, 2007

Same vendor, same product.

Ponds Age Miracle Cream @ Rs. 199/- for a 50 ml pack.

Placed an order a month ago and it has not been serviced. Money been debited. No response to emails and no numbers to contact them with.

Regards,
    Vikram.

• Sm
      27th of Nov, 2007

Placed order 1 month before. My credit card has debited the money. really cheats. Don't use Onlinedeals.in ever.

28th of Nov, 2007

Dear All,

This is with reference to your Ponds Age miracle cream campaign of Rs.199/-.

I am highly disappointed with the kind of response that I have got from a Brand like Ponds.

I had deposited a cheque in favor of Vriti Infocom Pvt.ltd A/c No.628405015694 dt.22.10.2007 vide Ch No.554820 for Rs.199 of ICICI Bank and credited to that A/c on Wednesday dt.23.10.2007.

I was informed Natasha, from www.onlinedeals.com that due to insufficiency in stock, I will receive the product latest by 10th Nov 07. However now it is more then 1 month that my cheque has been cleared.

Kindly send me the product at the earliest or refund me the entire amount.

Hope that my grievance will be addressed at the earliest.

Sakshi.

• Vi
      6th of Dec, 2007

Hi,

Wanted to update everyone, the product has finally arrived 7 weeks after the order instead of 7 days. Now I need to cancel the complaint with my credit card company regarding the fraudulent transaction. This was really not worth the 200 bucks :(

Regards,
    Vikram.

24th of Dec, 2007

Please beware of ONLINEDEALS.IN. They cheat people.

I placed an online order for Ponds Age Miracle cream on 25th of October 2007. I paid Rs.199/- for a 150ml pack. The payment was made by credit card.

Although the money was promptly debited, the product has not been delivered even after two months.

I was informed by Natasha that the product would be delivered no later than 10th November 2007.

There is no response to my emails and no number to contact them.

• Sw
      14th of Feb, 2008

I totally agree with you. Beware of online deals and their offers.
    I came to know about the special offer through a flyer which came by mail and I placed my order for ponds age miracle cream on 29 oct 2007 . I made the payment of 199 by credit card, but till date I have not recd. the cream.
    Repeated emails to natasha, contact, payments@ onlinedeals.in have elicited no response whatever. To add insult to injury, the phone no. 0120-6484555, given in the payment confirmation email is constantly in switch-off mode.
    I registered a complaint with lever customer care at 1800 220 140 toll free no = No response after that
    I wrote to customer care at unilver site = no response
    I tried filling up the feedback form on ponds website = It does not work!
    Registered a complaint at the onlinedeals.in website - contact us page = no response
    I keep complaining about non receipt of the product to some ponds sales person who keeps calling once a month to get feedback on the product, but they cant help me.
    Now I just want my money back.

• So
      27th of May, 2008

Disgusting Deals, fooling people...dont expect any product from them who ever ordered...

• Mi
      2nd of Jun, 2008

TO,
    The Managing Director
    POUNDS

Honobl’e Sir.

Hello
    I and my family members are always using your ponds cosmetic products from childhood to till now. I had purchased and using your PONDS FLOWLESS WHITE VISIBLE LIGHTENING LOTION AND FLOW WHITE MIRCLE CREAM 7 DAYS CHALLENGE vide from YOUR OUTLET SHOP AT BIG BAZAR SAHARA GANJ ON 7-3-08 AND 9-04-08VIDE Receipt no T27/58583 BAR CODE NO 8851932171441 With great hope for miracle effect but they failed to show the effect on my skin. Neither it has reduced my dark spots nor has it made my complexion fair. So I request you according your challenge advertisement kindly return my money or replace my lotion to any other good product because your product was not up to the mark

Your sincerely

MOBILE NO 09453174524

• Ak
      15th of Jun, 2008

SIR,
    I AM USING UR PRODUCT FOR LAST 8 YRS .LAST WEEK I PURCHASE UR PONDS CREAM.WHEN I APPLY IT ON MY FACE THEN THERE IS VERY BAD SMELL WHICH I CANNOT THINK. SO I SURPRISED THAT SUCH A REPUTATED COMPANY PRODUCT MAY BE LIKE THAT. IF THERE S CONTINOUSLY DEFECT IN THE PRODUCT THAN IT MAY BE OUT OF FASSION. SO I AM TOTALLY NOT SATISFY WITH UR PRODUCT AND I REQUEST U THAT U WILL GO THROUGH MY COMPLAINT

• Pr
      8th of Jul, 2008

I ordered the ponds age miracle cream 50 ml price 295 Rs. from the online deals site. But I guess I have been duped. I ordered it on 27th may 2008 and it has been close to one and half months since I ordered it and the product has not been delivered as yet. The amt has been debited from my credit card. I called up guys from vriti infocom ( phone # 0120-4666546 and 0120-4254300) . They say that my order was not through but payment status as per them suggest that they have received the amt. This is fraud.
    I think we should take legal action against both vriti infocom and Ponds company. I think brand like ponds should not engage itself in such cheap and fraud sales strategy.

16th of Jul, 2008

Well For me dealing with onlinedeals.in was worst . I have ordered one electronics item worth 15000/- RS, payment was made through Credit Card . I dodnot recive any response from them although I queried through quite a few mail (which is the only way to get hold of them) and after few days I was stunned to see about eight transactions has happenned with my card amounting to 70000/- RS and may have happenned few more if I have not ran out of limit . The transactions onlinedeals are claiming to have done was nowhere in my statement and all these transactions have happenned through different references.Well the card I had used was very new card and it was the first transaction I did over internet so just guess from where my details has been leaked.

• Pr
      5th of Aug, 2008

Hi

Finally I was able to get my 295 rs back which I had to pay for the cream which never came.

I used to mail the vriti guys at payment@ onlinedeals.in sending reminders almost on a weekly basis. So after full two months of tracking i got my money back.

I have vowed never to use any ponds product ever.

-Priya

23rd of Aug, 2008

I have also placed order on onlinedeals.in on 13-Jun (Order Ref. 43451). Credit card is debited instantly but till today (24-Aug-08) I have not received the delivery. Wrote to contact@onlinedeals.in multiple times but no reply.
    This site should be banned and legal action should be initiated.

• Da
      4th of Nov, 2008

yes gues that is happened for me also i order reliance data card thorouh online deal .com there is no conformation mail or sms or status of order.i keep on calling that gues now they not even ready to pick up the call.i plan to go consumet court for this issue if it not solved with thin 10 days.

27th of Nov, 2008

I purchased your under eye cream to remove the dark circles. It has 2 color of creams. white and pink to be applied. I am using it for last one month and had pain Rs.495.
    Now everybody started asking me what happened to me. The dark circles has actually increased in colour and also in size. your product is a big failure. Please dont buy any ponds product

scientist, BARC

• En
      8th of Jul, 2009

مرحبا انا انشراح من فلسطين بحب احكيلكم انو انا جربت بوندس ايج ميراكل وما اظهر اي نتائج ايجابيه وما بعرف شو اعمل بس انتو احكيتوا خلال سبع ايام نحصل على نتيجه بس ما صاراشي وطلع كله كزب وشكرا