OnlineCityTickets.com — outrageous service and delivery fee
any consumer protection would allow cancellation within a certain time. I purchased two John Oliver tickets for $640 and at the service fee was $209 and delivery was $29.95 (when I clicked on shipping, the only option available was UPS Saturday). The tickets are for Dec 30 and today is Nov. 27, I definitely do not need expedited delivery. I tried to call customer service and it was a loop with no human; I texted/chatted with a service rep and Michael said no cancellation. sent me a url link saying the prices would have been shown on the left, well, the link he sent me certainly looked different from when I was purchasing.
I'm calling my credit card company to cancel.
More OnlineCityTickets.com Complaints & Reviews
- OnlineCityTickets - don't buy tickets from this website! 
- www.onlinecitytickets.com - they provided fake info and I haven't got my tickets 
- Online City Tickets - beware! they are selling fake tickets!
- Online City Tickets - scam 
- Online City Tickets - online ticket sales
- OnlineCityTickets.com - bruno mars tickets
- Online City Tickets - fraud price gualging
- [Resolved] OnlineCityTickets.com - tickets
- OnlineCityTickets.com - unethical business practices 
- Online City Tickets - ringling brothers circus tickets