OnlineCashSuccessKit / Unable to cancel membership

1 AU Review updated:

I signed up for this and agreed to pay $4.95 for the kit. The confirmation email I received has a link that doesn't work. I tried to contact them but the recorded information says they're shut and the link to the 24 hour live chat does not work. Can you please advise what I can do as I think this might be a scam?

Comments

• Me
      Sep 09, 2009

total scam...happened to me too...sucks!

• Mi
      Sep 15, 2009

This happened to me too, what do we do. Do they still keep taking money out from your credit card...Jai

• Bl
      Sep 15, 2009

Happened to me too. I have cancelled credit card and lodged complaint to get unauthorised charge reversed. Goodluck and beware everyone

Sep 17, 2009

yes, it is a total scam...i was told that unfortunatley it was not refundable! i told them [censored]!!! the card was declined, so now you are tellin' me that my account will be charged(NOT)! i was able to get it cancelled & acoording to them my money(79.86) should be back in my account w/in 24hrs been it was pending(we shall see) and the account was cancelled! OMG!!!

• Bi
      Sep 17, 2009
    OnlineCashSuccessKit - Access to Membership Site
    Online Cash SuccessKit
    Georgia

Ordered the Online Cash Success Kit as advertised on FoxNEWS ... They sent me an e-mail with a membership link to log in that doesn't work ... takes you to a URL that is nonexistent. As I move along through this process, it looks like another online scam after all.
    Big Bubba

• Ti
      Sep 18, 2009

This is the BIGGEST Scam. I noticed I had a charge of $79.86 on my credit card. I called their number:
    [protected]. They told me that I had to cancel or the monthly membership fee ($79.86) would be
    charged to my credit card. I told them I just got the download yesterday. Was I supposed to cancel right after
    I signed up? Where was the chance to try it? I argued until they finally agreed to credit my charge card for
    the $79.86. They will try to tell you that they can only credit so much, $3x.xx. I continued to demand the full amount refunded. They finally did give the credit.

Do not get involved in the Online Cash Success Kit "opportunity"!

• Ak
      Sep 23, 2009

OH NO! i just signed up for it and i can't login. I had to pay $1.00. will they keep charging things on my card?? please help!

Sep 23, 2009

Agree totally, I have also got a charge on my credit card for $95AU.

Any ideas how to stop this??

Sep 23, 2009

Damn I just signed up too, can't even log in, the page doesn't exist. Can I cancel it now? I just happened to bring up this page on google looking for the login page.

Sep 23, 2009

Where in the world is this business, tried email, tried 24/7 chatline and now I want to ring them. Does anyone have a clue what the international number from New Zealand would be.

Sep 23, 2009
    OnlineCashSuccessKit - Shady Company, Customer Service and Product!!!
    Farend Services Limited
    Phone: [protected]
    onlinecashsuccesskit.com

I have seen various companies advertise these "Google Success Kits" all over the internet for a while now. I have looked into them as in depth as possible but normally they don't have any significant contact info. Today, however, I saw this one (OnlineCashSuccessKit) and looked at the contact info. They have phone numbers for the U.S., Canada, U.K., and Australia. I called the number for the U.S. and Canada...

The first thing the lady who answered said to me was "Did you receive a charge?". After telling her that I haven't signed up for the product yet, she acted completely confused as to why I was calling and continued to ask me what it was that I signed up for. I had to repeatedly tell her that I haven't signed up for anything. Finally I was able to explain to her that I was calling because I was interested in the product and how it worked. I also explained that I have seen complaints about the company/product and was wondering if they were a scam and, if not, why people were complaining about them. She would pause for long periods of time before answering me as if she had no clue how to handle me. Then, she would answer me with a question such as "So, what is it that you are calling about?". She was friendly and always kept a very nice tone but never seemed to know what to say or how to answer me. Then she put me on hold to "find someone who knows more about Google and might be able to answer your questions". She came back and asked me again what exactly I was asking, then put me on hold again, then repeated this one more time, until I finally gave up and hung up while I was on hold.

Somewhere in that convo she explained to me that what happens when you sign up is that you get a 1-day trial membership that gives you free access to E-Books which explain to you how to make money with Google. And in order to not be charged a fee of almost $80.00, you have to cancel your membership within that first day. After that day has passed, they will begin to charge you a monthly membership fee(of almost $80.00) and continue to do so until you cancel.

The things that bothered me the most about this call were:
    -The fact that she answered the phone immediately assuming I was calling to get my money back. Seems kind of shady to me.
    -That she seemed to not have any genuine answers for me and kept putting me on hold as if she were stalling to try to figure out what to say, or perhaps to speak to a supervisor to be told what to say.
    -That she didn't even know enough about her company and product to explain to me how exactly it worked or how likely it was to make good money from it(which are two more questions I asked her, with no answer received).

I would advise anyone who is thinking about giving credit card info to this company, to stay away from it. The only people who should even be considering this are those of you who understand everything that I have just told you about the company and you are still willing to pay $80.00 a month and you believe that you can honestly make enough money with this program to cover that fee and still have a beneficial amount of money left over. People, like myself, who are struggling to even make ends meet and have no extra income...STAY AWAY FROM THIS!!!

• Fu
      Sep 26, 2009

I had seen the ad for this company while on facebook. And thought that it was a good idea. The girl that gave her story seamed to be true enough to me. So I clicked on the link that was provided. And signed up for this software that they tell you that you'll receive in the mail within 2 weeks, and all you have to do is pay a shipping fee of 2.07. Wow I thought because it was advertised by google it had to be real. Boy are you in for a surprise, after you give your credit card # and submit it brings you to the home page of YourProfitGateway.com. Where you build a online business, wait a minute I thought I was working for google, WRONG! And then to top it off in the fine print at the bottom you read that you have a 7 day trial and then they start charging you 80 a month, for what? And then to learn that it is actually a day. I phoned my credit card company right away and put a stop on the 2.07 transaction that I just made moments earlier. And I also canceled my credit right then to. Boy are they going to be in for a surprise when they try to charge the 80 and the transaction does not go through. Kinda like I was when I learned that there was a 80 fee every month. Nothing smells like a scam when they don't give you all your info at once. Here we are just honest people trying to make a living and pay bills and you have people like this taking advantage of others, it's just sick. And I can't believe that google lets these people use there name like that!

Sep 30, 2009

Does anybody know anything about the live chat for this scam? I wanted to cancel but the link to the chat is not working. I'm gonna try the phone number tomorrow but I suppose this is not going to work either :((((

Oct 01, 2009

Same happened to me. I'm trying to call them to cancel this rubbish but it's hard to get through.

• Sc
      Oct 01, 2009

thank god I check on compaintsboard.com before signing up and comments from you guys saved me, ,
    thank you all, thanks https://www.complaintsboard.com

Oct 02, 2009

Ok guys a bit of good news after my previous rant...FINALLY got through to the evil wasters that work for this rip off company and managed to cancel whatever it was i apparently signed up for...also asked for a refund to which she replyed "I'm sorry maam but we dont offer refunds" as soon as i told her i had logged a complaint and my bank was involved i was offered a full refund which should be in my account within 5-7 days. I took her name and her managers name and her employee number. This will never happen again i will never put my details on the internet ever again...My stupidity has caused me nothing but grief. Good luck to all you guys that are still trying to get your money back...Be firm and make them aware you are not going to accept this kind of behaviour.

Oct 02, 2009

The number i got through on is [protected] if your in the US. If your in the UK its [protected]. tye will try to tell you that they dont refund...Inform them that you have spoken to your bank and they will soon change their tune...Good luck guys hope the number helps x

• So
      Oct 06, 2009

I also fell for this and I was so stupid, that when the link they sent me did not work, I assumed it was a website problem with them and tried and waited for more than a week before finally calling their customer service!

The lady who answered the phone had no clue how to help me when I told her of the link that did not work and just said she has deactivated me and will refund 50% of what they charged. I was outraged!! I screamed at her that this was a scam!! She kept denying it as she has agreed to refund me half of it back! I asked her just exactly how this works and she told me she had no idea! I asked who I can talk to, and she asked me back just what is it I wanted! Finally I got so tired that I just let it go and accepted the half refund and slammed down the phone.

I am so, so sorry that the rest of you who had written in was scammed too!! I feel for you all as I was in that same boat! I will be careful from now on, and I hope you all will too. I am still searching for a job and am in a very bad way financial-wise. I hope you are all luckier and have a steady job to hold on to.

I am in Boise, ID. So if anyone knows of a job offer - please post! I am in the clerical line...

• Ta
      Oct 07, 2009

I called and told them that I spoke with the bank and they "said" my refund should be back in my account within the next 5-10 business days. MAke sure you get the name of the person you spoke with and the cancelation #.

Here's the number [protected]

Good luck to you all

• Bo
      Oct 07, 2009

Geees, as soon as I pressed proceed I knew i have done something wrong... Done about 3 minutes ago and then googled this page... I have not proceeded to get your receipt but still hope I wont be charged...

I am in Australia, does anyone know the number to call? Will I be charged?

• Wi
      Oct 08, 2009

Hi all - like you ive not been able to get thru to this crowd by either ph live chat or other ...and believe it is a rort. the ad i was replying to was posted on facebook today for a job of $18 /hr for posting ads with google and you were buying a kit lol. After further research it turns out to be anything but !!! I am in Australia too... Failing to be able to contact this company i have contacted my bank and explained the situation... They have put a stop on the credit card and when i have my new one theywill chase this crowd for a reversal of any outstanding money... The moral here i guess is dont apply to any ads that want money before giving further info... If you are in Australia and having a problem with this crowd... Report them to your bank and the ACCC scamwatch website

• Ky
      Oct 08, 2009
    OnlineCashSuccessKit - scam
    New South Wales
    Australia
    [protected]@yahoo.com

signed up was charged 2 sets of fees 1 for 3.50 and another for 95.00 now i cant find live chat site no numbers work and someone has my credit card details what do i do... please help

• Mi
      Oct 09, 2009

hi i am from Australia too same what happened to your account i sign up yesterday and they charge me $1 and today they took in my account 89box thier are very ### i want to get out in this problem, not solve yet!!!help me guys

• Fo
      Oct 09, 2009

Hi there, I'm in NZ and it happened to me also, I thought since it's on facebook should be alright, NOT
    I payed $4.95 link didn't work. Looked at my statement and the next day $119 had been taken out. now I got to try and get it back, I think Facebook should be partly responsible for this they must of known this was going on and they did nothing to stop it, Not Fair

• Wa
      Oct 10, 2009

never use a real credit card online.. use a debit or prepaid. less to worry about. u did good fustrated1 :)

Oct 10, 2009

Hi everyone I am from Australia as well and like "wiser next time" have contacted my bank and have had my credit card blocked so they cannot charge me anymore and my bank will issue me with a new card.Not guaranteed to get my money back but have learnt a hard lesson. With all these complaints why are they still on Facebook? This makes me extremely angry. Good luck to everyone else as these mongrels prey on vulnerable people.

• Kl
      Oct 11, 2009

Offer Details: When you place your order today with OnlineCashSuccessKit, you will automatically become a part of our elite customer club. To activate your trial membership to OnlineCashSuccessKitTM you will be charged the refundable Delivery Fee, you will then be granted instant access to Member Services. After your one (1) day trial period you will becharged Seventy-nine dollars and eighty-six cents ($79.86) per month for your OnlineCashSuccessKitTM Membership. Remember, you can chat with live operator by calling [protected] within one (1) day to arrange instant cancelation, and you will not be charged. No obligation, CANCEL ANYTIME! You will also receive a trial subscription to Identity Vault. After 7 days of enjoying your trial, if you do not cancel you will be billed $24.82 per month for each month to keep your subscription. To remove this additional offer, click here now . Or, simply call [protected] anytime to cancel.

I haven't signed up .. I was fortunate to find this site before I did - so thank you !! Above is the information I just read on the page where i was about to sign up . So glad I didn't ! Good Luck everyone x

• Du
      Oct 13, 2009

anyone know a number we can call from aus???

I wish i looked up this forum befoe i signed up :(

• Mu
      Oct 13, 2009

Thank you klji, the number I was given last night did not work, every where I went gave false information the number you gave... [protected] worked & I was able to cancel before I was charged! Thank you again,

other ways of canceling

[protected]@justthinkmedia.com for OnlineCashSuccessKit
    or call [protected]

• Do
      Oct 14, 2009

I am living in Australia and have also been scammed by this company. I actually clicked on an ad from Facebook about something completely unrelated, but when it came up and I read the advert and thought "Wow, what a bit of luck the actual advert I was trying to look at didn't work and this came up" Yeah right!!!
    I have since been in contact with the ACCC and given them all the details of these scammers that I had, so hopefully something will eventuate from that.
    As I have tried every avenue to try and contact these slimes (phone numbers that I can't get through on, live chat which doesn't even work and email where the addresses don't exist) I was also advised to contact my credit card company to cancel the card and try to get my $90+ dollars back. Unfortunately this may not happen and if it does it could take some time and it is obviously a pain in the neck.
    I am so disappointed!! In these tough financial times, it is so sad that predators feel the need to rip off honest people who are just trying to make some extra cash for their families well being.
    I will never be duped again!!! I'll just keep working hard to support my family, no more get rich quick or easy scams for me!!

• Zj
      Oct 15, 2009

TOTAL SCAM! I should know better... I took the advice before calling to dispute/cancel. First I was told that my account couldnt be located, by name, email, phone, zip etc -- they had the nerve to ask for my credit card # again! AS IF??!! I replied that I would be happy to give him the bogus login info that was emailed to me...then he was able to "locate" my account. Everyone was right, I had to tell him that I'd already logged a complaint with my bank before he would agree to refund me. They REALLY don't want banks to investigate from their end...

• Xj
      Oct 16, 2009
    OnlineCashSuccessKit - their contact NO. doesnt work
    NSW
    Australia

after i gave my debit credit card No., I found out there is extra charge for about $80 monthly,
    can someone help me to stop it? i've rang them NO., but i doesn't work, said is not on the trading hour, but the trading hour on the contact is Mon-Fri 8am to 9Pm, what a joke? the operator said is not on the trading hour... It's fake, please stay away from it.

• Kr
      Oct 20, 2009

I am also in Australia and had the same problem. I called the dialing code for usa from aust([protected] and spoke to someone who asked the number I called, what charge I was calling about, I said the online cash success kit and he proceeded to look for my name, email and finally last 8 digits of my credit card. First person he found was in USA then he kept looking and found me. Gave me a cancellation number and then I said can I get a refund or do I need to get my bank to do a chargeback and he said he can do that, after a few minutes he said it is done and should arrive back on my card in 5-10 working days. I will just wait and see and if nothing will do a chargeback. Total call time was just over 13 minutes.

• Mk
      Oct 20, 2009

I have just phoned the number from aussie [protected] and had to get quite angry before they refund the 79.86 but have been assured it will be there in 5 - 7 working days. Next to cancel the identity vault one...i havent accessed that one so surey they cant charge me for it?
    what a crock hopefully others don't get burned by this scam, i too saw it on facebook lucky i check whats going on in my bank account hey!

• Dr
      Oct 21, 2009

I just got through on the [protected] number. I cancelled day after I signed up, they credited my account 2 weeks later for the 79.86, but did not tell me that I had signed up for some other trial and that I would have to call and cancel that too. Sooooo, I rec'd a charge for 24.92 in my account. They say it is not refundable and they would cancel that too. I did tell them that I am going to contact the BBB because this is total BS and that I would also be talking to a lawyer.

Oct 21, 2009
    OnlineCashSuccessKit - Unauthorized withdrawal from account, Can't access site using link provided in email
    OnlineCashSuccessKit

Company offers a $2.95 Onlinecashsuccesskit with a PromoCode "bigcash" and they will discount the kit to $1.00. The link in the confirmation email to member login doesn't work. Googling and then clicking on the link to the website doesn't work.

My bank account was charged $2.95 then I noticed a $79.86, from ElitePack. Called the customer service line for ELITEPACK [protected], 1 day after I saw the charge hit my account to inquire who the charge came from and they said Onlinecashsuccesskit. I informed them this was an unauthorized charge to my account. They informed me that they will cancel the membership and no more monthly charges will hit my account, but I couldn't get a refund for the 79.86. They tried to get me to login into the website using the URL they have on file and that didn't work either.

After demanding to speak to the manager he agreed to refund the money to my account within 10 - 12 business days. If the money is not credited to my account by then call back and he speak to him, he will make sure I get my refund.

What a scam!!! The service rep claims you have 1 day to review everything and thats it. I explained to her over and over I tried access this member login in site for several hours, so how can you review something on a website that you can't access. ie "Page not found"

If you haven't brought the Onlinecashsuccesskt, PLEASE DON"T. If you have, be persistent in getting the $79.86 refunded to you. Speak to a manager, called the Bank and let them know this was an unauthorized charge and they will do some investigation. You may still have to following up behind the bank also, sad to say.

WHAT A SCAM!!!

• Wi
      Oct 21, 2009

We signed up for this "so-called" opportunity, but were never able to access their web site. THIS IS A COMPLETE SCAM...AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!

If you were unfortunate not to see these posts before signing up and are having problems canceling your membership, call the following numbers [protected] or [protected]. My wife and I were on separate phones and finally got through to customer representatives. When we asked to have the charges credited their response was "the terms and conditions state that past charges cannot be credited." THIS IS A BUNCH OF CRAP. Tell the customer representative that you have contacted your bank and your bank has instructed you to dispute the charges because the service does not meet with your satisfaction. Once I told the representative this, she immediately changed her tune and that the charge would be credited within 5 to 10 days. We will check to make sure.

MAKE SURE YOU CANCEL YOU SUBSCRIPTION AND GET A CANCELLATION CONFIRMATION NUMBER.

OnlineCashSuccessKit - TOTAL SCAM-they stole 75 bucks of my money
    On Line Cash Success Kit (per operator's inform.)
    545 8th Avenue, Suite [protected]
    New York
    New York
    Phone: [protected]
    onlinecashsuccesskit.com

The advertisement, which appeared to be a Google sponsored "place ads on websites and collect passive income" is absolutely useless, and I doubt that Google has anything to do with it. I called to ask what the $79 charge was for, and the operator told me I had a ONE DAY free evaluation but then they expected to charge me $79 per month. She said she'd cancel the membership but could not credit the first month of $79.

There was NOTHING about any charges other than the $2.50 charge to download the kit.

I will be reporting this to the Texas Atty. General's office. I''m retired and have nothing else to do, so I will be kicking some ### on this one.

Oct 22, 2009

All of the "GOOGLE" type ads are a scam...Furthermore, ALL the advertisements on the internet are a scam!

GET IT LOCALLY, DUMMY! VISIT A LOCAL STORE!

• Ve
      Oct 22, 2009

I too was taken in by the "oh its linked on facebook its safe" mentality. What the hell are we paying US$80 p/m for? The link doesn't even work and all u get is some ebooks promising riches.

I can't call up and cancel because my mobile doesn't do international calls (AUSTRALIA to US), and skype doesn't seem to want to play ball (can't get the US code to work). Can anyone please help? Funds are still in limbo and haven't been taken out of my account. However the bank says its been approved and there's nothing they can do other than cancel my card and reissue a new one so that further charges are not made... UNHAPPY CAMPER!!! :(