OnlineBiz.com / Rip off

AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18007493304

I was told there was a onetime fee for 39.95 then 129.00 shows up on my bill then another 39.95 and another I want my credit card refunded for their lies I have never received anything from them and have e-mailed not interested yet they took my card from one other business and stole money never authorized I want everything refunded and their businesses stricken from on line abuse.

Comments

Re
  29th of Aug, 2008
I am dealing with everthing in your complaint, except they took $129.85, and since then have taken $39.85 four times for a total of $289.25. I have a hard time accepting these charges when I do not use their service. I am in the process of filling out a complaint form from my credit card, I can only imagine, I will end up being stuck with these charges in the end. I called the # on my credit card for online biz...the guy was an idiot...so I ended up calling him an a$$hole and hung up on him. I will be contacting the BBB!! I am sick and tired of being taken advantage of.
Renee Reed
Re
  29th of Aug, 2008
I spoke with SHANE, at online biz, he was rude and ignorant when I was trying to find out what this business is, what it is about, I did not access this web site. Does anyone know the address to this business??? The BBB needs this information and I absolutely want to put in my claim with them. Thanks.
De
  15th of Sep, 2008
I have submitted an official complaint to the AZ State Attorney's office today 9/15/08
After doing some more research I found this address that might be of use to all of you
The Bogus business name is
"BUSINESS CONSULTING SERVICES LLC"
15029 N.THOMPSON PEAK PKWY
STE B-115-620
SCOTTDALE, AZ 85260
I am now going to send emails to Google
because we found their add falsly using their name as well
You can see the ad at www.homekit4u.com
I am going to CNN and MSNBC and anybody else that I can think of as well.
If anybody has any information that can help me (and you)
get these people please send me an email
Lets get them! I'm tired of lazy scamers ruining our lives with their greed and lies
De
  15th of Sep, 2008
oh by the way the web address is to AZ State Attorneys office is
they have an online form to fill out
Please everybody do this and lets get these people!!
Th
  26th of Sep, 2008
i've experienced the same as noted above.

have tried to telephone but unable to connect

agree this is unacceptable.
Fl
  3rd of Oct, 2008
I recently sp0ke to another gentleman, who did not identifly himself, regarding the fee of 129.85. I asked that he identify the web site that I allegedly clicked on for the service and he was unable to do so. He then stated that he would email me the information. I waited and waited and waited. I told him that I did not receive his email at which point he said that he didn't know whatelse to tell me. I informed him that my email was working and had been all year. He became very rude and I eventually hung up the phone.
Fl
  3rd of Oct, 2008
A third call was made to ask for information regarding NBCGP, specifically the intitials. I was told that GP stood for group but the first three initials did not mean anything.
Di
  19th of Oct, 2008
I received a bill for $129.95 on my credit card from NBCGP. When I called them, they said they could not refund me, but would cancel my "subscription". When I originally signed up for working at home, I was understanding the original charges of $1.95 and $2.95 would be charged to me, and I would receive further information.

Evidently "further information" had a fine print I did not see or understand, or have time to get to since I care for an 80 year old handicapped husband.

No kind help from NGCGP. Work from home - yep, I sure do, but I resent having to pay $129.95 for "fine print".