Online SurveyNo Survey

J Review updated:

Wow here it is 2009 and I noticed that people have been complaining since 2007 about the receipt saying to go online and fill out the survey for a chance to win a $2, 500 K-Mart gift card. I like K-mart, I don't shop there often but the things that I have purchased have been great...no big deal about the survey except it is false advertising. I took the time to go online to fill out the survey..It is BS that K-mart does not to take this info off of the receipts and stop wasting peoples time. I can't imagine what they would gain by having this on the receipts...

• S

joining 4000
    earning 4000/month
    royalty 400/direct sponsor
    binary 700/

weakly payment with in 7 days in your bank account no pin generate one person can get only one id special offer by my side joining with me only 3500/
    hurry up call me Dr.A.Kumar [protected]

• M
      Jul 23, 2011
    Online Survey - has not found refund money
    free life concept
    India
    flcadvertisement.com

hi i m Aamir. I have deposited 6500 .rs in this false company in the month of may 2011. This company promised me to refund 4000 rs per month but it has not refunded yet. please pay attention on my complain
    because i am a middle class family and i do not have any way to connect this company.
    please pay attention on my complain .There are a lot of people who are trapped by these types of false companies in I India. please provide me my money back from this false company and punish them as they cannot cheat anyone again.

• H
      Jul 23, 2011

hi, i m one of your customer. my complain is that this online company which i have join on the month of april is not login since last week. so, please kindly take attention in this regards. thank you.