Online Supplier / Money stealing and scam!

1 Canada Review updated:

I am a single mother of two young sons, i wanted to earn income at home so i signed up for the online supplier. Little by little they have been taking money from my credit card. They are up to $200 already i have called and sent numerous amounts of emails to these people. I have cancelled my credit card because of them and now we have no emergency money. I dont know what to do but this is the worst possible scam to happen to anybody.

Comments

• Fr
      5th of Apr, 2007
    Online Supplier - Charging my credit card without authorization!

I do not know who this company is but they have been billing my credit card. I just canceled my card. They do not answer their phone and I have NO idea who they are or what they do. The phone number is 800-930-9932. When I googled the number all I got were reports about internet fraud.

27th of May, 2007

Even after I called and cancelled any and all business with Online Supplier March-6,2007, I still get billed $49.95 monthly on my credit card.In my opinion they are frauds, especially since I never received anything from them. I think a good attorney can see to it that they stop billing me, plus some damaging charges on their account.

• Je
      5th of Jul, 2007
    Online Supplier - Charges made without authorization

My husband also signed up for the $1.95 cd for information, we never saw the $1.95 fee. We did notice a recurring charge for $49.95 each month from this company. When I was finally able to talk to someone from the company, they stated that this was all detailed when you order the cd and again when you receive your info packet. We did not see anything about a fifty dollar monthly charge online nor did we receive a packet or cd! These people need to be held accountable for their inappropriate business conduct!

• Bo
      7th of Nov, 2007

Online Supplier said they would cancel my membership. I talked to somebody on the phone. I hope they don't bill me. I believe all the complaints so far.

Bonnie Foss.

• Ms
      28th of Jan, 2008
    Online Supplier - Unauthorized charges!
    Online Supplier
    810 Carolina Ave
    Gastonia
    North Carolina
    Phone: 7046910893
    www.onlinesupplier.com

I signed up for what I thought was an ebay company and all I signed up for was 2 services at 1.95 each but when I checked my bank statement they had charged me 39.95. I should have checked the complaints before I allowed them to charge these to my account.