online success corp/Charles Anton/Jeff Nielson / Jeff Nielson / Charles anton / SCAMMERS

1 UT, United States Review updated:

I have spent the last month attempting to find work online at home. I am a stagehand that lost a well-paying road job when the tour closed. I am home again, and work has been scarce. I was just looking for a way to supplement income while I wait for another show.

One by one, I have been trying these "companies". A former delivery truck driver named Ryan Jackson sold me on his "Automatic Wealth Solution" for a one time fee of $49.99. I paid the money, went to the website, and was given a number to call for some "coaching". I spoke with a nice man named Fred Jackson. He represents a company called Apply Knowledge Institute. He starts talking to me about OPM...Other People's Money. Turns out that their definition of that is YOUR CREDIT CARD. They want you to invest thousands of dollars to start your internet company, but you don't even know the product!

Then we have the Jennifer Johnson program. Sharp website. $197 for the kit. Boy, was I sold on this one. On-line lessons. I passed the first two, and was working on the third. These lessons were about making sales on Ebay. I am interested because I would like to use Ebay to sell some stuff we don't need anymore. I get a call from a pushy little brat named Charles Anton. He puts me in touch with a pushier, even more abnoxious man named Jeff Again with the OPM. He wanted me to invest at least $6800. I called to schedule an appointment. The answering service mentioned "Corporate Offices". I looked the phone number up on the BBB. F rating. I confronted Jeff about it. He said I had the wrong website. He said he worked for...you guessed it. Apply Knowledge Institute. I thought I was paying for a different "system". Turns out that a lot of these "success story" websites steer you to the same "coaches" that work for...that's right...Apply Knowledge Institute!

Apply Knowledge Institute is an accredited BBB online business. They have been in business for nine years, yet they were only accredited LAST JANUARY. They have gone from one business name to another, shedding their past failures like a rattlesnake shedding its skin. By the way Online Success Team had 117 complaints to the BBB in its last 36 month cycle. They simply didn't respond to 30 of them. They had moved on, and probably didn't feel the need.

I went to BBB online to tarnish this "A+" rating that Apply Knowledge Institute's coaches are bragging about. After a four question survey, the BBB requested that I redirect my complaint to the U.S. Dept. of Labor. How convenient for these fat cats! One will have to jump through many hoops to wipe this off the BBB's records. Well...you can tell by the length of this complaint that I am not finished with these scam artists. I am going to take them down. Mr. Ken Sonnenberg, President [protected], I'm gonna gitcha!

Comments

• Lo
      13th of Jan, 2011

2010 was record year for scams
    January 13th, 2011 @ 2:15pm
    By Logan Daniels
    SALT LAKE CITY -- The Utah Division of Consumer Protection says 2010 was a record year for scam and fraud complaints. The annual report shows they received 4, 632 complaints, a 15% jump from 2009.

The division says work at home programs, internet offers, and start-up business opportunities topped their list of complaints. Executive Director of the Utah Department of Commerce Francine Giani says the hard economic times make people more desperate to find a way to make money.

"Crooks are always looking for a way to get in our doors, or even better in our pockets. Just because we're suffering from a downturn in the economy doesn't mean they're going to be nice to everyone."

Reports show the scams hit every demographic group, but seniors were hit especially hard. Giani says the division was able to recover $2.4 million from businesses and individuals who has conned the money away from the consumers.

"We'll step up our efforts, especially at this time when people are hurting, to prevent them from hurting more. "

Giani says consumers could save a lot of money and heartache if they would take the time to call the Division of Consumer Protection if they think they are dealing with a scam.

8th of Mar, 2011

Semka Gainey is the FTC officer building a case against these guys feel free to call her direct at 202-326-2570

30th of Mar, 2011

WATCH THIS VIDEO!!!

• Mr
      10th of Feb, 2012

The Better Business Bureau FINALLY caught up with APPLY KNOWLEDGE INSTITUTE. Sad to say, the tales of woe did NOT end there though. They simply closed their doors under the cover of darkness & stole away like thieves in the dead of night - SIMPLY TO CHANGE THEIR NAME(s) AND REOPEN IN YET ANOTHER "SHOP FLOOR" LOCALE TO KEEP RIGHT ON DOING *BUSINESS* AS USUAL.

http://www.bbb.org/utah/business-reviews/computer-software-services/evertex-solutions-in-orem-ut-22232617 (scroll down to Alternate Business Names
    MyBusinessKit.com, MyFinancialSoftware.com, APPLY KNOWLEDGE INSTITUTE)

Here's some more frightful information:

KEN SONNENBERG = ADVANCED LEARNING SYSTEMS aka APPLY KNOWLEDGE INSTITUTE aka eVERTEX SOLUTIONS and heaven only knows how many OTHER "ALSO KNOWN AS" dating at least as far back as 2001!!! (In fact, these guys make Sybil look normal.)

HOWEVER, IT APPEARS THE LATEST SOON TO BECOME BRAND NEW "AKA" ALIAS IS THE GRAND DEBUT OF "THE COACHING DEPARTMENT" LAUNCH (whose "new" website looks a heck of a lot like the "old" website?!)

KEN SONNENBERG = THE COACHING DEPARTMENT and you only have to do a search of the above *Companies* here on the Complaints Board to read all the horror stories about APPLY KNOWLEDGE INSTITUTE http://www.applyki.com/

LOL gotta luv those *PR* ppl ... busy little worker bees ... not too creative tho

You'd think you could find at least one of those "swell write-ups" in The Daily Herald though. You know the LOCAL NEWSPAPER.

So before you *invest* any money - you should definitely "READ ALL ABOUT IT" both here on the Complaints Board and also on the [redacted].

Be aware of Who or WHAT you're dealing with.

• Fi
      16th of Feb, 2012

We have done a background report on Apply Knowledge Institute and other known accomplices (see below link) PLEASE LET US KNOW IF WE NEED TO ADD OR UPDATE ANYTHING! Please note report consists of previous client feedback who have previously done business with Apply Knowledge Institute.

BACKGROUND REPORT Apply Knowledge Institute - http://fiadservices.com/company-list/reported-large-scale-scam-list/apply-knowledge-institute-scams/

FIAD Card Services (please visit our website, www.FIADservices.com ). We definitely can be of help if you have not yet received a full refund. We have no upfront fees and work on a contingency basis. We only need you to answer a few questions to confirm we can help. PLEASE NOTE- The original purchase date must be within the past 24 months

• De
      6th of Jul, 2012

NOTHING BETTER THAN A HOST OF MUGSHOTS, AS YOU WILL SEE THE CRIMINAL JUST CONTINUES AS HE AGES