Online Scam / an african lady

1 South Africa Review updated:

These cheaters try to cheat by telling Its about my life & It is a matter of 5.7 billion.
At first they will find u by facebook or many other social websites. Then knock you by saying hello. Then it will give you its fake mail I'd to say you some personal stuffs as it happened to me.

Emotional things will be felt in its writing but we have to be careful of its fake things. How poor they are, they don't feel sorrow to bring God in there writings.

After Juliet Tendaji, this ts came to me by telling that its name is Jenifer Tendaji.

Lol

Online Scam

Ra
Jan 27, 2015

Comments

• Co
      11th of Aug, 2009

I tried this information scam again and just like before no information. They said they had the information I requested and just as soon as they got my credit card info they said it wasn't available. I want my information cancelled or the information I requested. This is nothing but a scam and my request is that someone needs to clean up the internet. I definately want my credit card not to be charged with 29.95. Now you tell me that my confirmation number is incorrect or too old. You just gave it to me by e-mail. You guys are so dishonest it makes me sick.

11th of Aug, 2009

Consider it a lesson learned. Guard your personal info better than that and be leery of giving out your account number to any website online. Don't be so trusting.

Now, you need to call your credit card company and ask that they cancel your current card. Ask to be issued another one. You can ask that these charges be block, but they will probably tell you no, becuase you purposely gave out your number. Just tell your credit card company that you lost the card and need it cancelled ASAP. Don't charge anything on it after calling them.

Next time you buy off the internet, go get a Simon gift card preloaded. It has a Visa logo and works the same as a credit card as long as you don't go over the amount you loaded on the card.

• Jg
      11th of Aug, 2009

Um, you do the same thing twice and you are surprised? You should have learned from the first time.

• Bo
      11th of Aug, 2009

You actually did it TWICE?

11th of Dec, 2015

her name moli zhang skype name zhzng.moli Company Bank Account Information Beneficiary Name : BAUMATIC PACKAGING COMPANY LIMITED Beneficiary Bank : HSBC HongKong AC number : 561-852401-838 SWIFT CODE : HSBCHKHHHKH BANK CODE : 004 ADD of bank : 1 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong, phone number +8615626587653 all group this scam in online in alibaba one more scammer skype name lee.langyu name helen lee phone number +8613145851151 becarefull all this scammer online link with aliexpress alibaba, thanks dont forget this lesson in life and dont trust without secure payment

7th of Jan, 2016

were u able to get your money back? did u do a bank transfer or western union?

8th of Jan, 2016

sorry i havent got any money back, i was paid money by western union money transfer, this is very big group scam i was been victim and got lession, always deal with paypal, ebay is best ... but i think alibaba is not safe there mostly many scammer dealing scrab ...thanks

8th of Jan, 2016

did u report this to any authorities or do any kind of report besides this complaint board? did u notify western union?

8th of Jan, 2016

i has report this to skype complant because i was deal in skype and i send all evedent to them and they told me they havent recive ant pdf or shot pictures so then havent contact them again, and i try to complant in them country but i cant get any ...thanks by they who are you ?? maybe you also a part of them victim ??

11th of Jan, 2016

yesi think i was apart of the scam also! im just trying to figure out ways to inform all the different companies like moneygram, western union and banks of this company so a red flag can go off when their names comes up in there system! maybe i will also send my evidence and screen shots to skype also! thxx

12th of Jan, 2016

YES you can send them your scamming report, i have send them they processing and soon they will action on them and now tou can contact them in skype suport they will help you . and now becarefull this helen lee has change her profile name ...now is CARRIE ZHANG SAME AS MOLI ZHANG need to give them lession ...if any thing else contact me ...thanks and good luck

18th of Jan, 2016

email hong kong hsbc bank if you did a bank transfer at
    dfv.[protected]@hsbc.com.hk and let them knw what happened and that they are using a bank acct from there hsbc hong kong business acct i also had to put in a complaint with the hong kong police dept at [protected]@police.gov.hk and told them of my situation.. i think if enough of us do it it can help get our money back or at least catch these frauds! let me knw if this may help!