online notification unit. uk national e-lottery / i keep getting this notice that i have won the uk nation e-lottery.

United Kingdom Review updated:
I don't know if this company is for real or not. I have never been to the UK. And I keep getting this email that I have won two hundred and six thousand two hundred and eighty nine pounds of sterling and a consolation prize or a dell pentuin 4 laptop, t-shirt and face cap. Then it tell's me to contack thomaslancaster-unnl@windowslive.com or phone + [protected] Clains officer Dr Thomas Lancaster.
I don't know if this is real or not. But one time I responded and never recived anything. And then it wanted me to answer all 16 differnt thing's. I hope that you can tell me if this is real or not, and if it's not, please take care of the fonie people. Because I'm sick of getting this ### from people like that.

Thank you for your time & cooperation
Amanda LaRock

Comments

Ma
  14th of Nov, 2007
IT'S A SCAM1 ALWAYS use a search engine to check and never reply, The phone bills are enormous. If you have not purchased a lottery ticket, you have not and never will win a lottery. NO ONE just gives money away!
An
  26th of Nov, 2007
Look under 419 scams for anything like this!
Na
  9th of Jul, 2008
As my concern these people are fake & dont send them your details.I too got this mail;

ONLINE NOTIFICATION UNIT.
UK NATIONAL ONLINE LOTTERY(HOME OFFICE).
165 FULHAM PALACE ROAD W6 8JB
UNITED KINGDOM.
Ref: XYC /26500460037/08, Batch: 74/00319/IPD
TICKET NUMBER: 56475600545188

Dear Lucky winner,

WINNING NOTIFICATION!!!
This is to inform you that your email has won a consultation prize of the YAHOO Uk National Lottery.Your email has won you £2, 532, 137(Two million, Five hundred and Thirty Two Thousand, One Hundred and Thirty Seven pounds sterling).

To claim your prize, please contact your fiduciary agent Mr.Stephen Smith with your Ref: XYC /26500460037/08, Batch: 74/00319/IPD Contact your fiduciary claims agent immediately via email within 24hrs.

NAME: Mr. Stephen Smith
Email:fudiciary_agnt60@yahoo.es
Tel: +44-704-573-2298

You are to forward the following details to enable us clear your file for immediate payment
Full Names: ________
Fax number: _________
Country: _______

JANE SWANSEA
CONTROLLER GENERAL

Warning! Fraudulent emails are circulating that appears to be using The
Uk National Lottery addresses, but are not from

UK NATIONAL ONLINE LOTTERY(HOME OFFICE)
PLEASE REPORT IMMEDIATELY TO
CUSTOMER CARE/COMPLAINTS DEPT
Once again congratulations...
Cordially,
UK NATIONAL ONLINE LOTTERY(HOME OFFICE)
ONLINE NOTIFICATION UNIT.
2008 The UK NATIONAL ONLINE LOTTERY Award. All rights reserved
Bl
  27th of Jul, 2008
I received the same type of email stating I won the online sweepstakes through my email adress being selected from an e-lottery. It stated that the numbers were drawn on July 12th, and that my numbers + 1 bonus number won me the 2nd category prize of 760, 000 pounds sterling, which is like %1.5 million US Dollars. I don't know who would give out 1.5 million US Dollars if it wasn't a scam. I played along until 3 days ago, I received an email from their courrier service, UPS. It said I must pay for shipping to have my winning documents and check mailed to me. The cheapest would have been 160 pounds, $360 US Dollars. They wanted it through a money gram or something similar. And the mailing address for me to mail it to them is:
UPS COURIER SERVICE
Unit 2, Deerdykes Place
Westfield, Cumbernauld
G68 9HE United Kingdom.
Tel: 44 0203-0701-584 Fax: 44 0871-5032-958
Again, I know this is a scam but can somebody confirm this or has anybody else seen this exact scam? I've seen similar scams, very similar but they never would use a UPS address would they? Thanks for any feedback that I can get and I hope this also helps somebody else from not paying for the shipping price to get nothing in return!
Su
  4th of Sep, 2008
On 04-09-2008 I received a mail from UK National online Lottery but this time i never say anything about this. But i thing that it is a fully fake.
Ma
  3rd of Dec, 2008
i am of british birth but live in canada. when i received the email about the lottery i immediately emailed my brother in bristol and he informed me it was a scam. i figured it was and i never give out the kind of details they ask for. the trouble is that to pensioners like myself the money sounds like a godsend and some people who are always waiting for the next pension cheque to come so that they can buy food and pay bills it looks to be something worth not passing up.