online lottery promo Board UKthey say I have won

W Review updated:

I received two emails stating that I have won in a lottery from the UK. I have not entered any such lottery. To receive my funds, they claim I need to pay UPS 250 pounds..which is equivalent to 355.22 US dollars. I think it is a scam. I would like your thoughts on this, if it is a scam, please let me know who I can forward this to.
Thanks

• M
      Jul 20, 2009

I received email about I have won in a lottery from the Uk, I received another massage for payment of UPS £200, I payed again British Ministry of Finance £ 625 tax fee, another payment for Ministry money loundry Department £ 500, I receive another massage from whoolwhich bank to payed £400 open online account to deposit money, I receved massage again from British Inland revenue camission for mandatory payment £600, after send you money british Inland revenue we said have not received money, it is not true because first we wrote to me we said thanks for send and then we change mind, and last i receved message from DHL about delivery £200.I payed all payment but I have not received Any this.
    Thank