Online hosting network / FRAUD SCAM

1 Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:

ONLINE NETWORK HOSTING PROMISES A REFUND IF NOT HAPPY WITH THEIR SERVICE - THEIR VERY MISLEADING SERVICE. I GOT SCAMMED $2377 and they refuse to refund. Please victims of OHN send your complaints www.arizonabbb.org, the more complaints made the better chance we get our money from these ### who have hit Australia and are scamming us like no tommorow!

THIS WHAT A WORKER NAMED GARY MINOR SENT ME AFTER I TOLD HIM THAT THE DESCRIPTION OF YOUR WHOLE SERVICE IS VERY MISLEADING AND THAT MY DAUGHTER IS CRITICALLY ILL HAVE SOME SYMPATHY AND REFUND THE MONEY LIKE I WAS GUARANTEED BY GEORGE VALENZIA .

From: [protected]@bstcenter.com
To: [protected]@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: YOUR WEBSITE
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 10:39:05 -0700

Hi Nisrin,

I am very sorry that you are going through what you are with your child. We have performed a service for you at your request, and we can’t go back to our vendor and ask for a refund on services that they have already provided for you. I can refund your original setup fee of $377.00 and pause the business for you, but you can not really expect my company to take a 100% loss on your account when we have done everything that we promised.

If you would like to talk with me, I am available.

Gary

Mu

More Online hosting network Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Gi
      Oct 11, 2011

Online hosting network or myadminspace (they have numerous other names for the same dodgy scam business)are all extremely organised criminals their products dont work no one can say they have actually made any money these people are too lazy to get a real job so they rip people off, I hope they all rot in hell, karma will take its course on all these maggots lets see what happens next, they even work around the clock now ripping people off, we need to shut these ### down then Forrest.L.Webb will start another one of his dodgy companys stay away from Forrest.L.Webb and his dodgyness .
    If you have been ripped off dont give up Ring them constantly ask for Bill the manager of onlinehostingnetwork tell him what you think of him ask for names and numbers of happy customers HA there are NONE ask him for a full refund because their product is dodgy and doesnt work Go to your bank tell them you were scammed and get them to make a fraud investigation, contact The office of the Arizona Attorney General Public Advocacy Division 1275 West Washington Phoenix, Arizona 85007 phone (602)542 5763 or (602)542 4579 Please everyone dont give up keep fighting for ALL YOUR MONEY BACK BE STRONG.