online-homebrew-company.co.uk / non delivery

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

This company is set up so that it is almost impossible to contact them. I have order from them and paid in full for the products which have not been delivered. The company have no available telephone number and ne reply email address.

This is the type of company that gives buying over the internet a bad name. Customer service if vital. This company offer NO customer service. NONE.

Comments

• Pa
      16th of Jun, 2011

Totally agree, I bought two items from them and they delivered something different. There was no warning from them that they would be doing this. I have emailed them three times and not had a reply. I have entered postings on their discussion form and they have been deleted. This company should be investigated.

• Ga
      1st of Jul, 2011

Totally agree, this company is useless, i've been waiting 6 weeks for my brew's and still no joy. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

• Ai
      26th of Aug, 2011

I ordered something as basic as corks over three months ago. They were quick to take my money, never delivered, never replied, still aren't replying. Go elsewhere!

• St
      28th of Oct, 2011

I have also ordered approx £50 of stuff from them 6 weeks or so ago, they do not respond, no contact, do not use.

• St
      10th of Nov, 2011

Still no delivery - now 10th Nov. They keep sending me emails trying to sell me their products. If you type in Home Brew on the Google tool bar the on-line Home Brew Co are the top of the list - a very glossy website

• 62
      10th of Apr, 2012

I ordered some Yeast Nutrient October November last year. I kept getting your "product will be delivered at date X" but never has been delivered. Again no numbers to call and haven't heard anything from them. It's only a few quid but I want my money back out of principle. Robbed.