Online-Home-Jobs.com / a bad scam website where they advertise home based jobs for people all over the world

1-5 United States Review updated:

A bad scam website where they advertise home based jobs for people all over the world. They offer different types of work like ad posting, data input, etc and also they offer a maxmoney investment scheme where they advertise that you get 60%-90% monthly interest returns on your investment. I invested $25 in this scheme and to this day have not received any money like i was promised. Have sent many emails to them regarding this, but have received no response at all. I would really like to see them in prison and get my $25 back. Anyone who is looking for home based jobs, please stay away from this one. You will just lose all your money cuz they always ask for deposit.

Comments

• Mi
      15th of Aug, 2011

I was a victim too. I made my payment via paypal to Plimus Ltd. I filed a dispute on the website of Plimus Ltd and got my full refund. I hope you get yours back soon.

• Na
      29th of Nov, 2012

yes brother i paid Rs 5500..till now i didnt get any work and no one can response

• Fe
      16th of Oct, 2018

I want to say that I'm not pleased about this website. They ripped me off for $86.00 Canadian money since May this year. I want my full refund back please.

ID OHJ35515