Online Healthy Fit.com / Unauthorized credit card charges

Online Healthy Fit
Unaurthorized charges on my credit card. Like others I did order the sample of Acai and paid the shipping charges plus the $1.00 charge. Then I was sent two more bottles that I did not order plus these charges of 89.31 that have showed up on my last two statments. Haven't tried to call the company yet but intend to and also put a stop to this from being charged to my card by going to the bank. I also am mad. These scamming people apparently don't have any morals about living off of unsuspecting people.

A  23rd of Apr, 2009 by
The exact thing happened to me. Don't bother trying to call Online Healthy Fit, according to them and their hidden clauses, the charges that they have made to your bank account or credit crad are legal. They are protected by the fine print and will not refund you one cent, nor allow you to speak to a manager or supervisor. I am so mad!!! What is there left to do? I cannot go through my bank because they don't process claims for purchases that went through more than 60 days ago - which is my case - so I have nothing left to do. Perhaps the Better Business Bureau can do something about this outrage. BTW, at least you got 2 extra bottles from these thieves. I only got one.