Online Health / shipping, billing fraud

Phone: 1-877-350-8480

Product was ordered for free trial with shipping and handling charges of $3.95. No disclosure of terms were available on screen at time of order on 11/18/08.
Product arrived 1 week later. In less than 30 days I received additional product. In recent investigation of Extreme Acai Berry web site, it is shown that it's policy is that product is shipped every 30 days unless notified. Company web site shows policy of no refund return after product is shipped. Original order was placed on 11/18/08 (p.m.) and it is explained on the print-out copy of my confirmation that the company provides information that the product will be shipped in 24 hours and to allow 4 - 6 days for shipping and handling. The product was received about Nov. 25, 2008. I have not been in possession of this product for 30 days, however company shipped more of it;s product in advance of the fulfillment date since today is 12/18/2008 and I already received more product to facilitate it's billing to me and to initiate no return for refund after shipping in attempt to lock-in sale of product.

Comments

22nd of Dec, 2008

hi name is janicksa ramos and i never heard of myeztrim before in my life yes i admitte to order a free trail of aciberry but i never gave consent for the company to take out $89.31 for the product that i for sure never received which is why i'am here making an compliant toward this company for i will be calling to speak to someone about getting my money back i had other plains with that money which was for other bill's which now i have no other choice but to close my dedit mastercard account but this won't be the end of me this company will be hearing from me one why or another.

• Su
      24th of Dec, 2008

I ORDERED IT TO FOR $! SHIPPING HANDLING FOR ACAI BERRY WHE I ORDERED COLO-PUR I GOT COLON-PUR BUT DID NOT RECIEVE ACAI BERRY SO THEY JUST THIEVED A $1.OO FROM ME I'M NOT WORRIED ABOUT THE CHARGE IT IS PRICIPLE OF THE PROBLEM. I THINK SOMEONE SHOULD INVESTIGATE COMPANIES THAT RIP PEOPLE OFF! I JUST GOT A CHARGE TO MY BANK ACCT FROM FIT FACTORY FOR 29.95 I DIDNT EVEN KNOW OR HEAR OF FIT FACTORY TILL TODAY 12-24-2008. I HAVE MADE A COMPLAINT ON ISSUE OF UAUTHORIZED CHARGE WE WILL SEE WHAT THEY DO, I HOPE WHOEVER STOLE MY BANK ACCT INFORMATION DOESNT TRY TO USE IT ALL HE HACKED MY INFO FROM PC. I HAVE NOTIFIED THE BANK. THANKS FOR LETTING ME VENT...SUSAN G 12-24-08