ONLINE GRANT SYSTEM / Charge to my account $57.61

1 CA, United States Review updated:

Grant System charge to my account $57.61 but I don't know
what is fee ? They not let me know before they charge

I open account on 08/03/09 and I closed account on 08/05/09

My account number =user698013
My name VAN DONG LY
My email address = vandongly1943@yahoo.com

I want my money back ($57.61)

Comments

• Ro
      17th of Dec, 2009
    ONLINE GRANT SYSTEM - Charged my account 57.61
    Online Grant System
    California

Was originaly charged $1.95, one day later was missing $57.61 out of my account. DO NOT DO BUSSINESS WITH THIS FRAUDELANT COMPANY WITH PATHETIC BUSSINESS PRACTICES! IT IS A DISGRACE COMPANY'S LIKE THIS EVEN EXIST.

• Ro
      17th of Dec, 2009

Do not do bussiness with these people, you will be very sorry.

• El
      14th of Feb, 2010

fed-pack did the same thing to be. I talked to live chat support and apparently in the terms and conditions it states that the 1.95 is for a 24 hour trial and that after 24 hours they will charge you a monthly subscription cost of $57.61. fed-pack refused to give me my money back but offered me a 2 month unlimited access to their site because I told them that they should have clearly advertised the grant writing system as a trial.

• Nd
      7th of Jul, 2010

Same thing happened to me. I tried contacting the company but was told that "the supervisor was in a meeting" or that she was the supervisor. The same girl answered everytime. This company is in the UK and they are fraudulent. Luckily my bank removed the fees and canceled my debit card. I reported them to the FTC.

REPORT THEM TO WWW.FTC.COM. The complaint process is short and the more that complain the better!

What crooks !!!

• Nd
      7th of Jul, 2010

Oh and I plan on reporting them to ABC, CNN, and CNBC as I am sure they are unaware that their companies are being used illegally to scam people.