Online Games Pogo / Ea www.ea.com CA / Unauthorized monthly charges

Rensselaer, IN, United States Review updated:

I am running very low on money these days and barely have enough in the bank to pay the bills that come out of it. As I get notices in the mail that I am now OVERDRAFT I check my account online to see why. Turns out there is a charge every month of $13.90 out of my account and I have NO clue why. I want this money back and my $33 dollar overdraft fee reimbursed. The charge occurs every month on the 14th of the month and I do not know where to go to either cancel or dispute this issue.

Comments

•   Apr 16, 2009

Well whatever you do, DON'T contact the company to see why you are being charged each month.

• Mc
      Sep 28, 2009

becaused you charged my credit card for $39.99 without my authorization i am going to sue you if this is not credited back to my account asap. You had no right to charge me this as i did not order anything for this amount ever. Sincerely Marsha Coffer

• Le
      Mar 14, 2010

Lots of luck getting ahold of Pogo Support! I've tried numerous times over the past 10 years, and have not to this date ever received a response. Someone raided my gems to buy badges, then sent in a change of email address. When I try to contact support, I get an automated reply that my email for support has been changed and "please contact support"!
    leithellady

• Be
      Oct 24, 2010

I have a $29.99 charge on my credit card and have no idea what it is for. I did not order any games nor am I going to pay this. My referance # is 7601100lr01vnmvef.

• Le
      Nov 01, 2010

On 8 / 30 my credit card was charged $29. 99 for renewal in pogo. Then on 10 / 1 my credit card was charged $39. 99 that i did not authorize. What is up with pogo? Why would iwant to join twice? I want this charge taken off my credit card. Send me a phone number to contact pogo to fix this charge. Contact me immediately. You have my information.

• Mi
      Nov 24, 2010

[protected]@iol.com
    Iwould like for you to take my name of the
    Pogo games list you charge me 39. 00 for reenter fee
    Than taken my name off rhe game board so please take it
    Off my charge card minerva brown 1810martin l. King
    Est louis il 62205

Jan 18, 2011
    Online Games Pogo / Ea Www. Ea.com Ca - unable to access paid for games
    pogo games .com
    48 grove street
    Leicester
    Massachusetts

several of games I pay for thru Paypal are not available or do not
    have sound or ability to use all of games .

• Ge
      Feb 01, 2011

I am unable to get into Pogo. I don't even have a home page any more.
    The page that my avatar was on is no longer there. I had over 400, 000
    tokens and now it don't show I have any and it keeps asking me to sign on. I have paid for Pogo for this year 2011. Please let me know what I can do. Thank you. My phone # is (304) 884-6868.

Feb 16, 2011

my name is marsha clayton I did not AUTHORIZE you to take out of my checking account 39.99 for pogo games please send me my money back im my checking. You give no phone number to contact pogo, you have no right to do this. my Email is [protected]@aol.com. please contact me.

you have charged me twice for your games.Iam taking 42.63 off .Martha calk

have charged my account twice and i am taking off 42.63..martha calk

Mar 01, 2011

why are you charging me twice for your games?

• Sl
      Mar 16, 2011

I want to know how you can take my monthly pyment and leave me hanging with pogo i can get on get to game home page i want to play but it will not let me get to the game to play whats the deal. Please check into this please its very irretating!!! Plend send me reply back i am slyskyskyice
    @yahoo.Com

• Sl
      Mar 16, 2011

what to know why i am not able to get on club pogo i pay my payment every month now i want to have club pogo. i can get to the home page on games and that is as far as it will let me go and kicks me off can you help???get back with mr and let me know what the problem!!!

• Ti
      Apr 09, 2011

bought pogo game online they charged me but not able to access the game can someone help?

• Ti
      Apr 09, 2011

can someone help.

• Io
      May 17, 2011

hi, I PAID FOR POGO FOR ONE YEAR IN APR. 03 2011 . I CHANGE MY COMPUTER AND I CANT SEEM TO MY GAME BACK. COULD YOU PLEASE E-MAIL ME A NEW NAME SO I CAN PUT A NEW PASSWORD IN . OR PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW I CAN GET MY GAME BACK SO I CAN PLAY AGAIN. my e-mail is [protected]@live.ca thank you

Jul 13, 2011

I want to set up automatic monthly payments to Pogo but cannot get the site. Please call me at 253 987 5029

Jul 13, 2011

No complaint, just want to set up automatic monthly payments

Jul 13, 2011

I want to set up automatic monthly payments

Jul 13, 2011

need to make arrangements for automatic monthly payments