online flowers / unsatisfactory delivery

1 WV, United States Review updated:

When the flowers I ordered arrived at my mother's for Mother's Day, there was no card, so she didn't know who they were from. When I called to tell ProFlowers, they offered a $10 refund. I asked where I could make a comment, and they just said, "Go to we care at proflowers dot com." I did this, but it is not a web address. I finally googled this complaint board. I think I'll just use 1-800-flowers like I have in years past. I don't want the $10 back. I want my mom to have her card! Hope she got the chocolate...she never mentioned it.

Comments

• Ca
      25th of May, 2009

You misunderstood. That was not a web address, that is the emails address. You can email them at WeCare@ProFlowers.com

The card was included, its always on the outside of the box, you mom probably just didnt see it.

Feel free to use 1 800 flowers, if you want to pay 60% in just fees and if you want your flowers to die after 2 days. Only ProFLowers has a seven day freshness garentee.

I think their customer service is awesome to. I received flowers that died after 6 days so I called to complain (they grantee the flowers will last 7 days.) They sent me a free replacement bouquet the very next day. My roses lasted almost 2 weeks.