Online Electronics Liquidation/DTV Converter Box / merchandise is not new as advertised

1 NY, United States Review updated:

Received merchandise that was scratched, not brand new as advertised. Called up company and left many, many messages. Did not receive one return phone call. Corresponded one time with them via email...they said all boxes containing the DTV box Insignia have been opened but are still brand new (what a bunch of BS!). They offered to send one in better condition, but never followed through and never returned any of my phone calls. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!! THEY ARE MISLEADING IN THEIR ADVERTISING!!!

Comments

• Ri
      22nd of Apr, 2009

I ordered two Insignia converter box on March 3rd from Online Electronics Liquidation. The website said that they were in stock. After I submitted my credit card information, the confirmation page said that they would not be shipped to me for at least three week! I called back after four weeks and had to leave a voice mail because nobody ever answers their phone. Surprisingly someone returned my call within a day or so. The employee with the wonderful attitude argued with me that the website never said the the item was in stock before I placed the order. He then told me that the shipment had been delayed from the manufacturer and that now I had to wait until April 16th before the company could ship it to me! On April 8th or 9th, the company sent me an email telling me to click on the link to verify that I had received the order. I have never recieved my order. It is now April 22nd. I have left them many voice mails to inquire about my order and I have sent many emails. They never respond. I am sick of that goofy voice recording that you have to listen to when you call them. Worst online company I have dealt with!

8th of Jun, 2009

I ordered 2 Zentith converter boxes and everything went perfectly. I placed the order on a Saturday - they shipped Tuesday and I had it by Friday - PERFECT!!