Online Deals Today Pvt. Ltd. / Refund of booking amount

1 A-94/10, Sector-58, Noida-201301India Review updated:
Phone: 0120-6500704

On 16th may, online deals today pvt. Ltd. Called me that if i book holiday package that day i will get an assured gift (Sony tablet z2) . They asked me to hurry up as 18 gifts were there and out of them, 14 were already issued. I asked them if i will not receive the sony tablet, they will refund money.
It has been 12 days and i havent received any kind of notification regarding the gift. I have sent them several mails for the cancellation and refund of the amount, but they arent refunding my money. In this way, i think the company is cheating their customers.
I request you to kindly take action against this company for refunding my booking amount, rs. 7999 / - .

Ra
May 28, 2015

Comments

Pr
  1st of Aug, 2015

Hi,

I have made 2 payments of Rs.7999/- on 24th February, 2015 by Debit card online transaction as requested by your customer care persons Mr. Ankit Singh and Amit Singh.

The referral gifts to be given to me are latest Sony Tablet and Dell Inspiron Laptop.

Again, I have made 2 payments of Rs. 2999/- on 22nd June, 2015 and 23rd June, 2015 as part of Insurance payment as requested by your customer care person Mr. Rahul Sharma.

But I have still not received any gifts from you till now. I have been calling your customer care regularly for the past 5 months and they are simply giving false promises that I will get my gifts soon.

Then I registered a compliant with your customer care person Mr. Rahul Sharma on 21st July, 2015 and the compliant number for the same is ODT/99157828. Still, no action has been taken on my compliant and I have not received my referral gifts.

Mr. Rahul Sharma informed me that his Senior Manager Mr. Sunil Bhandari will be contacting me regarding the above compliant. But still, I have not received any call / email from your side.

If I do not receive my above referral gifts or my total money (Rs. 21996/-) as refund by 5th August, 2015 as promised by yourselves, I will have to take legal action against you and make compliant against you in the necessary forums for online fraud and cheating.

Hence I request you to to take immediate action and send my gifts or my total amount of Rs. 21996/-(7999+7999+2999+2999) immediately to the same account from which the amount was transferred to your account.

Ab
  24th of Aug, 2015

Online deals today is big fraud company. I have gone through complaints again them and noticed that they have told there name also different to different customer, means there name are also fake. Dont believe on this company I also have got cheated from them .
If any one taking action let me know
Abhijit - 9822931393