online-dataentry.com / refund

Seller is dishonest, because they do not have any program, true knowledge, customer support... They do not have real service or goods to sell but they got payment. I gave up to buy at the same day when I bought their goods( maybe it is called service) 18.05.2009.
I try to get refund by open paypal transaction but Glen Douglas and online-dataentry.com customer support have avoided to refund.
I would like to find company name, call number but I can't.
Consequently, I have complaints by Glen Douglas's www.online-dataentry.com.

Tu

Comments

• Mu
      27th of May, 2009

Yes, definetly.
    They are totally froud.
    I 100% agree with you.
    My advice is to all of you dont trust on ONLINE-DATA ENTRY Work.

• Ci
      14th of Jul, 2009

Very funny, one of the user registers a complaint against online-dataentry.com stating that it is a scam but the same company ad appears on the top of the page trying to cheat more and more people.

• Cr
      15th of Jul, 2009

Hi CID007,
    For your opinion, this online-dataentry.com is good or bad to you?

• Tj
      29th of Jul, 2009

I found a $197 bill on my credit card in which I never signed up for anything. Now I will have to put them through the fraud dept. and get it back.

10th of Jan, 2010

NOTICE TO EVERYONE!!!
    ONLINE-DATAENTRY.COM IS FRAUD!!!
    EVERY DETAILS ON THEIR WEBSITE ARE TOTALLY LIES!!!
    THEY SAID THEY HAVE OVER 10, 000 COMPANIES THAT OFFER DATA ENTRY JOBS.I ENROLLED TO THIS WEBSITE DECEMBER 2009, PAID $49.75 TO GLEN DOUGLAS AND KNOW WHAT WHEN I GOT TO THE MEMBERS AREA? THERE WERE ONLY 13 COMPANIES THAT OFFERS DATA ENTRY JOBS AND MOST OF THEM OFFERS TRANSCRIPTION JOBS, MUST HAVE A START UP FEE, NEEDS TO BUY A KIT TO GET STARTED AND MUST HAVE AN EXPERIENCE!!! I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED!!! I ASKED FOR A REFUND WITH THAT SAME DAY BUT I CAN'T GET ANY RESPONSE FROM THEIR SO CALLED CUSTOMER SUPPORT!!!NO CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBERS!!! I GOT AN EMAIL AFTER FEW WEEKS AND THEY SAID I CAN'T GET A REFUND BECAUSE I HAVE TO WAIT FOR SIX (6) MONTHS!!! SO FRUSTRATING!!!

• Gg
      25th of Mar, 2010

isn't that amazing that they told Ching, in an email that you had to wait for 6 months to get the refund, when on the website they claim you can ask for a refund within the 6 months of joining. Obviously if Ching waits till after then it will be legally too late.

• Ga
      1st of Apr, 2010

i hope they are all wrong about the negative inputs for online-dataentry.com, i just started today their program. i got hinted that it could be a scam when i can't get an online data entry job within an hour on their website.
    -gagiko

• Ha
      23rd of Jun, 2010

I want to know the management of www.online-dataentry.com. They didn't mentioned details about the shareholder / proprietor of the company.

• Mi
      7th of Oct, 2010

yes, its a complete fraud, now it seems like not even the website exists. After joining i realised its not worth it and asked for refunds and they kept delaying and at the end they told me that i had to wait for 6 months to get the refund. Its been more than 3months and no responce from them and when i tried to check the website iam not even getting the access and no contact details.

• Me
      13th of May, 2011

Hi everyone,
    Want a legit data entry job from home with a free membership free, just follow the link http://dataentrywork.net/?id=522895

• Da
      17th of Jun, 2013

my name is Damond L. Morris and I sent
    Web Accept Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #7E678939PE085442B)

Original Transaction
    Date Type Status Details Amount
    Apr 14, 2010 Payment To Glen Douglas Completed ... -$49.97 USD

Related Transaction
    Date Type Status Details Amount
    Apr 14, 2010 Charge From Credit Card Completed Details

26th of Apr, 2016

www.2captcha.com, megatypers.com It is without Investment directly sign up
    and start work typing captcha
    but i think 2captcha is best because my friend is saying he is already earn this site is 24 $ in credit in paypal account but thing is one only there is you earn only some money only 2 paisa per captcha but this genuie work try this he is good website you earn not a good but you earn thats it