Online Cash Success Kit / BIG SCAM - DON'T FALL FOR IT

1 VA, United States Review updated:

I almost fell for this SCAM too, but before I input my credit card info I called the toll-free number listed on the 'teaser ad' - 866.451.4235 (probably one of many they use in the 'sweat shop' call center/customer service site handling their many complaints).

The 1st time the Voice Response System answered, it transferred and connected and the rep immediately hung up for whatever reason. Then I called back and got a person in less than a minute (unusual for real customer service centers . . . right), told her I wanted more info on this "website link posting" opportunity; and, I knew the right questions to ask to possibly determine its legitimacy since we work with clients establishing websites and advertising with Google, Yahoo!, MSN, Yodle, etc.

Surprisingly she gave me the ONLINE CASH SUCCESS KIT website info . . . I did a Google search on it . . . and fortunately got this complaint site link as the top view on the list; and, saved some heartache, headaches and most importantly some unnecessary charges on my credit card.

I'm sending this hoping others considering this 'get rich quick scam/scheme' will get to read it and not make the mistakes of so many others listed on this posting . . . Good Luck!

Comments

• Rv
      11th of Nov, 2009

I'm completely disagree with all this people, I got in to ONLINE CASH SUCCES KIT the think is that you have to READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, this web sites has it's tricky parts so the fould is not who sell this that is their bussines the foult is whe we do not read carefully all what is inside the web paga.
    Sincerely
    BOBOS

• Do
      8th of Dec, 2009

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly

didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to

inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our

offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the

order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the

top of where your credit card information was entered. There is

also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms

and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our

number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with

all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if

you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our

U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the

week to respond to any questions you may have both before and

after your order. Simply call us at 866-481-8192 and we will be

happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,