Online Biz / Scam and theft

1 Scottsdale, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-749-3304

Online Biz Took $39.85 out of my Bank Account then 3 Weeks Later Another $129.85. I called the 800 Phone Number only to be put on hold 3 times when I called I finally Talked to a woman who was so rude to me! I asked her what Online Biz was only for her to tell me that my husband had clicked on something and they had send emails to his email address. My husband had no emails and no clue what she was talking about. I told her I was trying to make ends meet as it was and i didn't have the money for them to be taking out of my account. She told me well mam that's the same story every joe is calling with and we will not refund your money. I was so upset I asked for a supervisor she said there was no one to talk to I told her I would be calling back with my attorney she said do as you please you will not get your money back. My husband had no emails from this company and Neither did I we where just totally stunned somebody could do this to us.

Va

More Online Biz Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• De
      15th of Sep, 2008

The same exact thing happend to me only they took me for
    the $1.95 plus $39.85 plus another $39.85 and to top it all off for another $129.85. So I am out over $200
    When I called they greeted me with the same attidude and insited that I agreed to these charges. I never received any software and they claimed they never offered any
    I don't know what I'm going to do. I can't afford this

15th of Sep, 2008

oh and when I told them that I would be complaining about this
    to whoever would listen, they said
    "Do what you have to do ma'm" but bottom line is no refunds
    Can't they be stopped?

• Je
      27th of Sep, 2008

I too signed up using my credit card on August 16, 2008 for what I thought was a one time charge $1.95 charge. I have never received anything by mail only the email I received after signing up however my credit card has been charged twice since than $39.95 (9/1) and $129.85 (9/20). I tried to go to the web site, but cannot sign on. I have called the 800 number only to be told to "hold please". I cannot afford these charges. Is there anything that can be done to stop this scam.

• Mi
      29th of Sep, 2008

I was also charged over $240.00 on my credit card and called to complain and got nowhere except to get a confirmation number for cancelling the program. Then I called my credit card company which is Chase Visa Business Card Services. They informed me that they are well aware of this bunch of scoundrels and they are doing an investigation into their operation with the intent of trying to put them out of business. The good part is that I was told that I would have the charges removed from my account except for the initial charge of $1.95. I was sent a complaint form to fill out and send to the Chase office in Wilmington, Deleware. I expect to get thjis problem resolved and am very appreciative of my credit card company for being so concerned and cooperative. 888-489-8452. This is the number to Chase in Deleware. Ask for J Culla.

• Do
      12th of Oct, 2008

$39.95 (9/7) and $129.85 (9/24) and am now in the process of filling out a complalnt form after notifying my credit card company to have these charges removed.

• Do
      13th of Oct, 2008

Also deleted credit card info and hope this is the end of this intrusion.

• Mi
      8th of Aug, 2016
    Online Biz - misleading practices
    Kentucky
    affiliatecustomercare.com

What a scam!! Read what looked like a way to generate some at home income through Google marketing. Was curious, and felt if was a scam, $1.95 wasn't a large price to pay for what may be even a small amount of info on the subject. Boy was I wrong! Not only was the "info" a bunch of elementary level pdf' documents you really could find out on your own through a basic Yahoo search, I was later charged $38.95 for this useless crap. Called the number on my bank statement to cancel. Was told the 1.95 is for a 14 day trial period! What a crock of s#*t! Read and reread, still couldn't find that anywhere! Probably need the Hubble telescope to find that out! So, STAY away from these internet scam sites. I consider myself lucky I caught it when I did. Waited on hold for 20 minutes though, so call from a phone with speakerphone on it, cause they figure most people give up after so long. But don't let these ### get away with your hardearned money.

8th of Aug, 2016

I got all of my money back!! I did contact the AZ State Attorneys office and found them to be very helpful
    I suggest that you all do the same
    They have a link right on their website to do this
    Good Luck!