Onion Rings / Rotten Food
My husband I stopped at Sonic drive in near our home at around 3:30 p.m. on a Sunday. There was only 2-3 cars in the drive in. We ordered the following: 1 Large vanilla malt, 1 regular snickers blast and 1 large onion ring. The whole experience took 30 mins and when we got home and bit into an onion ring and it was rotten. We also rec'vd a small malt and were charged for a large. I hope this information reaches Sonic Corporate there is no excuse for rotten food. If I get sick with food poisoning there will be a law suit.