Onida Tumble 50 Washing Machine / Very hopeless after sales service by Onida

1 India Review updated:

Hi,
We have bought Onida Tumble 50 fully automatic front loading washing machine an year back. The machine is still under warranty period. Now after an year, there is a problem with discharge outlet pipe. I lodged a complaint to onida service centre in Bangalore. After many days of complaint lodging, one of their engineer visited and confirmed that, the discharge pipe needs to be replaced and he suggested that, he will come back in two days with the new pipe and get it fitted. After that, there is no sign of any onida engineer visit. We have called the service centre 100 times, and every time they tell that, they will send their engineer today itself and that today has never come. We are really fed up with their service. If by any chance the onida head office team looks into this complaint. Kindly take neccessary action on Bangalore service centre.
Kindly also help us in sorting out the problem as soon as possible. Please find the complaint details below:
Complaint Number: [protected]
Model: Tumble 50 Fully Automatic front loading washing machine

Comments

• Ra
      1st of May, 2010

Hi,
    ONIDA is the worst customer service company I have evewr seen. I am having washing machine of fully automatic, once it had a cabinet problem, to replace this cabinet, they took more than four months. Now since 06 Apr 10 I am Having the problem of motor of the same machine. So far they could not replace it. They are maintaining the same trend, Good going, Congradulations for continuing with same sprit.
    By