Onida Split Ac / Gas leakeage two times with in one year

1 India Review updated:

i was purchased a ONIDA split AC from M/s. Rathna Electricals on MAY 2008, from 3rd month i.e. August 08 nil cooling was effected, i compliant with Rathna Electrical T.Nagar, for reddresal, a technician came and examined AC and told us that Gas was leaked, the next day he fill the gas. That was not long life, in April09 the same low cooling was effected, the reason is Gas was again leaked, this time they collected Rs. 2000 for the purpose but today the same compliant (12.7.2009) no cooling. Once filled the gas how many days it lasts? How it possible for a common man can bear the charges recurring gas filling?

Comments

23rd of Nov, 2007
    onida split AC - no response for complain made
    onida
    India

I have purchased 1.0 ton onida split Ac two year back. But the compressor is not working now. I have complained in sept, 07, at Thane Service Station (Maharashtra) the service man came and told me the commpressor have to replaced. Compressor replacement garuntee is for 5 years.

He told me that you have to pay Rs. 2700/- for Gas Refilling & other charges. I agreed. But till now every time I phone them they tell me you will get replaced in two to five days. I have phoned them as many as 20 time and I still get the same reply giving excuse every time either gas is not there or octroi problem or compressor not available

I have talked to Mr. Saby and Mr. Ashish Nadkar for the same at thane (maharashtra).

I am not satisfied with service of onida

I wont suggest any one to buy any of onida product

My cell no. 09822350920

Sanjay

22nd of Mar, 2011
    onida split AC - INSTALLATION AT RESIDENCE
    ONIDA
    India

Onida split AC code SETS18SLM3 (3 STAR) 1.5tON purchase from Vijay Sales, Vasai vide bill no. 32-vsi03-11SIAO 328 DATED 19-03-2011, iNSTALLATION OF THE AC WAS DONE BY UNSKILLED TECHNICIAN IN A VERY BAD MANNER, ALL PIPES CONNECTED TO THE UNIT WAS HANGING INSIDE THE BED ROOM FROM TOP OF THE WALL TO THE BOTTOM, WHICH IS LOOKING SO UNGLY.
    THE WHOLE MADE TO TAKE OUT THE PIPES FOR CONNECTING TO THE OUTDOOR UNIT WAS SO WIDE AND NOT CLOSED PROPERLY BY THEM.
    ON COMPLAINING TO THE TECHNICIAN'S OFFICE AT VASAI, FOR ASKING THEM TO TAKE THOSE PIPES FROM OUTSIDE, THE ANSWERS WERE SO BAD.
    WE DON'T EXPECT COMPANY LIKE ONIDA IS GIVING SUCH BAD SERVICE TO THE CUSTOMERS. WE WILL THINK TWICE BEFORE SELECTING ANY ONIDA PRODUCTS.

• Su