Ongua / STOLEN MONEY!

1 935 Parkcrest Dr.Saint Charles, MO, United States Review updated:

THIS ### COMPANY STOLE MONEY FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT! I DONT KNOW WHAT THIS IS NOR DID I WRITE A CHECK OR AGREE TO GIVE IT MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT. IT SAID A CHECK CLEARED! I HAVE NEVER EVEN WRITTEN A CHECK SINCE I HAD THIS ACCOUNT! I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

Ho

Comments

Mi
  4th of Oct, 2008

They just took money out my account also man i have no clue who they are or how they got any of my info

Vi
  6th of Oct, 2008
Ongua - stolen money
ongua

i woke up and dicovered i had a charge for $29.99 from some company i never even heard of. I have my bank investigating this company

Be
  7th of Oct, 2008
Ongua 2ndcredit - Unauthorized Funds Transfer
Ongua
Phone: 877-216-1309

I have never heard of this company nor been to a website with a biz name like that. I went to my bank and found out i was in the minus for a funds transfer on 9/30/08 from:8772161309ongua 2ndcredita092908 this all on one line and the other: was my last name first, first name and then next to it was 7 digits. First of all a funds transfer can only occur when you give the biz/company your routing number and account number. I NEVER DID THAT, NOR WOULD I EVER DO THAT WITH ALL THE HORROR STORIES OUT THERE!!! THEY TRULEY ARE THE BIGGEST A S O E S, GREEDY B S A D, FILTH OF THE EARTH TO WANT TO DO THIS TO PEOPLE WHO WORK VERY HARD FOR THERE MONEY TO SUPPORT THERE FAMILIES. By the way the funds transfer was $29.99.

Sh
  1st of Nov, 2008

This is happening to me too! What did you do?