Onetravel.comtravel

I booked an international flight and prior to booking it clearly says free cancellation within 24 hours. 2 hours later, i called and try to cancel and i was told that there's $75 per passenger fee. I asked about the 24hour free cancellation, apparently it means, if you cancel within 24 hours then your ticket cost will be refunded even if you choose non-refundable flights. But they still charge $75 cancellation fee. For what? I did all the work online booking it, i was the one who called them, all they are going to do is click the cancel button. They are cheap and their marketing strategy is really deceiving!!! Never again!

Pi
May 16, 2017

Comments

• Se
      May 23, 2017

Piekna, very sorry to hear of your recent booking experience. We would like to point out that the website does not state "free 24 hour cancellation". It does show 24 hour cancellation, which means you can cancel for a refund of your ticket which is standard if the rules allow a ticket to be voided, however, it does state with a "fee". We do have it posted in 2 areas within the booking script, so it seems as though this was over looked.