Onetravel.com — travel
I booked an international flight and prior to booking it clearly says free cancellation within 24 hours. 2 hours later, i called and try to cancel and i was told that there's $75 per passenger fee. I asked about the 24hour free cancellation, apparently it means, if you cancel within 24 hours then your ticket cost will be refunded even if you choose non-refundable flights. But they still charge $75 cancellation fee. For what? I did all the work online booking it, i was the one who called them, all they are going to do is click the cancel button. They are cheap and their marketing strategy is really deceiving!!! Never again!
More Onetravel.com Complaints & Reviews
- Onetravel.com - scam 
- Onetravel.com - no refund for cancelled flights
- [Resolved] Onetravel.com - scammers 
- Onetravel.com - don't use them
- Onetravel.com - misleading contracts
- Onetravel.com - they r burglars! 
- OneTravel - very stressful
- Onetravel.com - changed time a flight after booking on march 17 2011 at 21:37pm
- OneTravel - bad service
- Onetravel.com - beware of business practices!