Onetravel.com / scam
I very carefully looked and tried to get the lowest airfare available this companny for sure showed the lowest when I tried to confirm and pay on line the website would not allow me to purchase what I saw as a airfare on line so I called direct the operator very quickly said this price wasnt available making an excuse about details she offered a price about $20 some dollars higher I was angry and called another company I got the same run around with expedia and told the operator I was going to report them for a scam she gave me the advertised price after trying to get more money. Just a not for the american public who $20 meand alot beware this is a scam and for people who dont question $20 more then thats how these companys are taking advantage. See a price on line and thats what it should be not a game where they try to get more.
More Onetravel.com Complaints & Reviews
- Onetravel.com - no refund for cancelled flights
- [Resolved] Onetravel.com - scammers 
- Onetravel.com - don't use them
- Onetravel.com - misleading contracts
- Onetravel.com - stay away from these guys
- Onetravel.com - they r burglars! 
- OneTravel - very stressful
- Onetravel.com - changed time a flight after booking on march 17 2011 at 21:37pm
- OneTravel - bad service
- Onetravel.com - beware of business practices!