OneTravel / rental car booking #[protected]

Morelia Mexico, Mexico Review updated:

Dear sirs,
I am tired of this run around game and am requesting my $671.42 usd money back. I never got the rental car in morelia mexico because the agent at the desk wanted a $4000.00 dollar deposit on the car he also wanted 375 a day for insurance.
Now I have made a lot of calls to you and to sixt. Sixt is telling me you have my money and need to refund me. If I do not hear back from you in a fair amount of time I am turning the matter over to my attorney and I will have him charge you for his fees.
Its simple return my full amount for the rental I did not receive. You can reach me at [protected] or at [protected]@comcast.Net
John gainey

Jo
Jan 23, 2017

Comments

• Se
      25th of Jan, 2017

Dear JOhn, you should never put all this information out there on this blog site, you just gave everyone access to your reservation and personal information in that reservation...all anyone needs is that confirmation number in big bold letters and your email...

25th of Jan, 2017

@service101 I meant to send that to One Travel. Is there anyway to delete it?

• Se
      26th of Jan, 2017

Not sure, may want to find a spot here on the site to ask them to remove it..

26th of Jan, 2017