OneStopMotors / how to get a refund from onestopmotors
So you got scammed by onestopmotors too? Have they sold your car yet? Are you feeling screwed? Don’t Waste Your Time with onestopmotors customer service.
Follow these easy steps to a full refund.
1. Call your credit card company and dispute the charge, it doesn’t matter how long ago you signed with onestopmotors. If you dispute the charge you will automatically get your money back while your credit card company reviews your dispute.
2. Make a statement to your credit card company and give them evidence to win your dispute. It’s easy! Tell credit card company that all the representatives from one stop motors guaranteed your car would sell. Tell credit card company that onestopmotors did not render their service as it was described to you(namely, the guaranteed sale of your vehicle) and that YOU NEVER SIGNED an ADVERTISING AGREEMENT allowing onestopmotors to charge you for services.
Tell your credit card company that your vehicle is NOT being advertised on all the websites that their salesperson told you promised you such as ebay, cars.com, autotrader, newspapers, etc.
3. LOG INTO your onestopmotors account area with your username and password. If you do not have your username and password call onestopmotors customer service at [protected] and they will give it to you. Your username and password is case sensitive so ask them to spell it out for you.
4. You are now going to print out evidence to send to your credit card company. Log into your one stop motors account area then scroll down to the middle of the page and click on the link in the middle called “view my ad campaign”. Click through all the advertising links for your vehicle in the "view my ad campaign" section. Print out all the ad links that are no longer active or contain incorrect information about your vehicle and fax or mail those print outs to your credit card company. You can also take screen shots and email them to your credit card company.
5. IMPORTANT - Tell your credit card company you never signed and returned the onestopmotors advertising agreement and let credit card company know that any advertising agreement that onestop motors produces with your name on it is a fraud.
6. Dont Worry about the verification call you did with onestopmotors . Credit Card companies will not accept such verification calls as evidence against you.
7. You are now going to win your dispute.