onestopgrants.com / identity theft

1 529 woodward aveCharleroi, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 724 483 4026

i filled out a survey with only my name and email address to request info about educational grants. "OneStopGrants" proceeded to phish my identity and to charge 49.95 to my child support state MC card. I contacted them' and threatened them to return my funds to the account; after contacting the state customer service card number, the authorities, and my lawyer. Aftter talking to "Mindy" the customer service representative for "OneStopGrants", I was told the charge would be removed from my account after calling their "B.S." on the whole scam. I never ordered anything or volunteered any personal info to this company other than my name, email, and phone#. All monetary transactions were prefomed illegally without my authorization. Justice will prevail. I think this is a back alley scam that needs to stop. obviously I am not the only one to have this done.

Comments

• Me
      6th of May, 2008

• Wb
      10th of May, 2008

The same "Mindy" that you refer to is also the same person answering the phone for identity theft watch. These people are scammers. They have charged my card twice for 27.73 without my knowledge.

• Wb
      6th of Jun, 2008

For those trying to contact these people, the last number I have is 866-531-5313.

I wish you all the best,

Warren

• De
      21st of Jun, 2008

I have been trying to have the charges removed thru the credit card company that Onestopgrants have
    been charging $49.95 on for the last 5 months with no avail. I am postive it is a scam . The address I have
    is at Orem, Utah with no phone number and no way to reach them . The credit card company is about as bad because they say you have a credit for the amount then in the same Account summary they state a reversal of temporary credit from One Stop, Inc. I have had problems with Discover before on a similiar charge of which I had to cancel my account to stop the charges and then the credit card company issued another card number to charge me, the amounts I was trying to cancel. I finally called a state representative that was able to stop that particular fraud. She's not there anymore darn it anyway. OneStop, Inc is a fraud and needs to be stopped, but how I haven't figured out yet but I'm open to any suggestions someone may have that is legal. I personally would like to shove a truck up one stop where the sun doesn't shine, You know up their A__.

• Rc
      11th of Dec, 2008

These Companies are part of the same scam..

WWW.CENTER4GRANTS.COM LAS VEGAS NV
    NWKAG.COM 8004189320 ST. GEORGE UT
    BUSINESSFUND 800410168 LAS VEGAS NV
    GRANTSEARCH8004790979 LAS VEGAS NV
    IWORKS INCORPORATED

File complaints with the BBB for all of these fronts in each of these states as well as the FTC. You can also file a complaint with the Attorney General's office of Nevada and Utah.
    I just sent my response to the inquiry today. Shut'em down!

16th of Mar, 2009

I canceled with Onestopgrants last year and they stopped taking money out of my account. Then in Jan., of this year(2009) they started taking out $49.95 again, then in Feb., the same amount. Then this month(March) they took out money twice, $27.73 & $51.43. They had no authorization to do this. I don't need their services. I called them up recently and told the person that I talked to that I want this canceled and my money returned. He said he would call me back and never did. He Lied!! These kind of people need to be stopped and the people that they scammed to give their money back to them. My name is: Sandra L. Pyatt. Please Help!!!